Day-To-Day Leadership For Great Results Everyday
This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of leadership and how to choose, develop, and apply an effective leadership style that works.
About This CourseBeginner
You want to lead your team well… And to do so with confidence.
In this course, you’ll earn and practice all the basics of how to lead people day-to-day. They will work just as well whether you are working in a corporation, small business, not-for-profit, or the public sector. Outside of your work, this approach will also help you lead in community projects and social settings.
This course is practical. It will equip you to:
- Spot what leadership each person needs, to succeed in their role
- Choose which simple and effective leadership style will work best
- Apply your skills calmly and easily
- Set your staff clear goals that are easy-to-follow
- Give good feedback that is motivating and developmental
- And apply your skills to leading your whole team as well as individuals
This course is designed for you if:
- You are a new manager, supervisor or team leader – or you hope to be
- You have some experience, but need a refresher and some new tools
- If you know you are good at your technical or functional role, but fear you have not had enough training in the craft of leadership
- If you hope to succeed in leadership and want to make a rapid start
- And if you are unlikely to get all the support and advice that you want from your colleagues and your organization.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned leadership.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about leadership.
Introduction To Leadership Styles
Exercise 1: What Concerns You Most About Leading Your People?
The Leadership Challenges Before You
The Three Types Of Leadership Model
The Principle Behind Situational Leadership
Exercise 2: Four People
How Did You Do?
Exercise 3: How Have You Been Led In The Past?
The Tannenbaum And Schmidt Leadership Continuum
The Three Factors That Determine Leadership Style
Simplifying Your Leadership Model
How You Learned To Drive: The ‘Conscious-Competence’ Model
Applying Conscious-Competence To Leadership Style
The First Two Skills You’ll Need
Four Leadership Styles For Different Situations
Exercise 4: Put The Model To Work With Four More People
How Did You Do? Feedback On Exercise 4
Exercise 5: Briefing
How Did You Do? Feedback On Exercise 5
Three More Skills You’ll Need
Task And Goal Setting
Leadership Is A Partnership
How To Offer Feedback
Positive Feedback Or Negative Feedback
Exercise 6: Skills Audit
Applying Day-To-Day Leadership Skills To A Team
How To Lead A Team Through A Transformation
Another Leadership Styles Model
Exercise 7: What Have You Learned?
Wishing You Well
No Reviews found for this course.