This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of leadership and how to choose, develop, and apply an effective leadership style that works.Read more.
A business trainer, author & speaker. Helps professionals, managers & leaders excel with management, leadership, and personal effectiveness training.
Only want this course? Buy this course for
$199 $29 and keep lifetime access.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- A new manager, supervisor or team leader – or you hope to be
- Someone who has some experience, but need a refresher and some new tools
- If you know you are good at your technical or functional role, but fear you have not had enough training in the craft of leadership
- If you hope to succeed in leadership and want to make a rapid start
- And if you are unlikely to get all the support and advice that you want from your colleagues and your organization
What you’ll learn:
- Spot what leadership each person needs, to succeed in their role
- Choose which simple and effective leadership style will work best
- Apply your skills calmly and easily
- Set your staff clear goals that are easy-to-follow
- Give good feedback that is motivating and developmental
- And apply your skills to leading your whole team as well as individuals
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
You want to lead your team well… And to do so with confidence.
In this course, you’ll earn and practice all the basics of how to lead people day-to-day. They will work just as well whether you are working in a corporation, small business, not-for-profit, or the public sector. Outside of your work, this approach will also help you lead in community projects and social settings.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned leadership.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about leadership.
|Section 1 - Introduction To This Course|
|Introduction To Leadership Styles||00:00:00|
|Exercise 1: What Concerns You Most About Leading Your People?||00:00:00|
|The Leadership Challenges Before You||00:00:00|
|The Three Types Of Leadership Model||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Introduction To Situational Leadership|
|The Principle Behind Situational Leadership||00:00:00|
|Exercise 2: Four People||00:00:00|
|How Did You Do?||00:00:00|
|Exercise 3: How Have You Been Led In The Past?||00:00:00|
|The Tannenbaum And Schmidt Leadership Continuum||00:00:00|
|The Three Factors That Determine Leadership Style||00:00:00|
|Simplifying Your Leadership Model||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - A Practical Model For Day-To-Day Leadership|
|How You Learned To Drive: The ‘Conscious-Competence’ Model||00:00:00|
|Applying Conscious-Competence To Leadership Style||00:00:00|
|The First Two Skills You’ll Need||00:00:00|
|Four Leadership Styles For Different Situations||00:00:00|
|Exercise 4: Put The Model To Work With Four More People||00:00:00|
|How Did You Do? Feedback On Exercise 4||00:00:00|
|Exercise 5: Briefing||00:00:00|
|How Did You Do? Feedback On Exercise 5||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - The Skills For Day-To-Day Leadership Styles|
|Three More Skills You’ll Need||00:00:00|
|Task And Goal Setting||00:00:00|
|Leadership Is A Partnership||00:00:00|
|How To Offer Feedback||00:00:00|
|Positive Feedback Or Negative Feedback||00:00:00|
|Exercise 6: Skills Audit||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Bonus Content|
|Applying Day-To-Day Leadership Skills To A Team||00:00:00|
|How To Lead A Team Through A Transformation||00:00:00|
|Another Leadership Styles Model||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Closing Section|
|Exercise 7: What Have You Learned?||00:00:00|
|Wishing You Well||00:00:00|