About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Business owners
- Those who work in customer service
What you’ll learn:
- Understand the nature and causes of anger as an emotion
- Consider your objectives when dealing with an angry customer
- Help prepare your organisation for dealing with angry customers
- Identify appropriate customer service metrics
- Work through a series of steps to deal with an angry customer
- Use questions and short scripts to try to help a customer bring their anger under control
- Consider why a customer might be rude, and how to deal with that rudeness
- Understand how to manage the stress of dealing with angry or rude customers
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
If you work in customer service in any way, then, from time to time, you are going to have to deal with angry or rude customers. This course will help you manage those stressful situations and support the customer as best you can.
Anger is a normal and relatively common emotion caused by a perceived hurt or provocation. In some cases, a customer’s anger or rude behaviour may be driven by the failings of your organisation or its products and services. In other cases, the problem may be outside your control but you still have to deal with the impact.
In this course, we look at anger in a customer service situation and how to deal with it. We review the nature and causes of anger; we look at how poor customer service can cause anger and what you can do to prepare your organisation to deal with anger. We cover the warning signs for anger and present a 12 step approach to dealing with an angry customer. We cover questions and short scripts that can help you start a discussion with an angry customer, and we consider why customers might be rude. Finally, we look at managing the stress of dealing with an angry customer and finish the course with a review of the key learning points.
I hope you find the course helpful.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned to deal with angry customers.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about angry and rude customers.
|Section 1 - Introduction And Course Lessons|
|Anger As An Emotion||00:00:00|
|Your Objectives When Dealing With Anger||00:00:00|
|Poor Customer Service||00:00:00|
|Preparing Your Organisation||00:00:00|
|Warning Signs And What Not To Do||00:00:00|
|The Twelve Steps To Dealing With Anger||00:00:00|
|Example Scripts For Angry Customers||00:00:00|
|Dealing With Rude Customers||00:00:00|
|Dealing With Stress, And Key Learning Points||00:00:00|