How To Delegate Without Stress: Everything You Need To Know
This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of task delegation and how to increase productivity and motivation within your team.
About This Coursebeginner
Delegation is at the heart of the challenge to get the best from your team members – using their time well, keeping them positive, and building new skills.
Once you become a manager or supervisor, it’s no longer as important how good you are at doing stuff. You need to work through your team. So, you need to be able to delegate.
That’s what this course will teach you. By the end, you’ll be able to delegate with confidence, and know that each task is under control.
This course has five sections:
- In the Introductory section, you’ll learn what delegation is, and how to avoid reverse delegation. That’s where you end up doing the work your team are supposed to be doing for you.
- A lot of new managers, supervisors, and team leaders find it hard to delegate. So, they give all sorts of reasons why they don’t do it. In section 2, we’ll look at why those excuses are bogus.
- Delegation is a powerful organizational tool when you use it for the right reasons. In section 3, we’ll look at:
- positive reasons to delegate,
- reasons you shouldn’t ever use, and
- tasks you should keep to yourself, and not delegate at all
- Section 4 is where you’ll learn the five-step process for delegating. We’ll tear down each step to understand how it works.
- In section 5, we wrap it all up.
This course is designed for you if:
- You are a new manager, supervisor or team leader – or you hope to be
- You have some experience, but need a refresher on delegating
- If you hope to succeed in management and want to make a rapid start
- And if you are unlikely to get all the support and advice that you want from your colleagues and your organization.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned task delegation.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about task delegation.
Section 1 - Introduction
Welcome To Your Course
Delegation Or Allocation: What Is Delegation?
Reverse Delegation: How Your Team Ends-Up Delegating To You
Section 2 - Why People In Your Role Find It Hard To Delegate
Assignment 1: Why Do You Find It Hard To Delegate?
Assignment 2: How Would You Counter Excuses For Not Delegating?
Mental Blocks To Delegation: An Introduction To TA
Section 3 - What And When To Delegate
Assignment 3: What Are The Poor Reasons For Delegating?
Assignment 4: What Are The Good Reasons To Delegate?
Assignment 5: What Should You Not Delegate?
Section 4 - How To Delegate
Assignment 6: What Is Your Delegation Process?
The Five-Step Delegation Process
Step 1: Preparing To Delegate
Step 2: The Principles Of Setting-Up Your Delegation
Step 2: The Practice Of Setting-Up Your Delegation
Step 3: The Principles Of Locking-Down Your Delegation
Step 3: The Five Levels Of Delegation
Step 3 Bonus: The Jiminy Cricket Effect
Step 4: Overseeing The Delegation
Step 5: Closing-Out The Delegation
Step 5: How To Offer Feedback
Step 5 Bonus: Positive Feedback, Or Negative Feedback?
Section 5 - Closing Section
Four Attitudes For Good Delegation
Assignment 7: Reflection On Your Skills Development
Goodbye And Good Luck
No Reviews found for this course.