About This Course
Who this course is for:
- This course is aimed towards students who want to learn to push their Django projects to Heroku for hosting
- Anyone who wants to learn to push Django web apps to production hosting in the cloud
What you’ll learn:
- Install Python
- Install Django
- Install and use Virtualenv
- Install git Bash for Windows
- Install the Heroku Toolbelt
- Tweak a Django app’s setting to work with Heroku
- Push code to GitHub and Heroku
- Set up Postgres databases in the cloud
- Build a cool little address book app
In this course, I’ll teach you how to host your Django Python app on Heroku.
We’ll build a cool address book app in Django 2 and Python 3. The main reason for this course, though, is to teach you how to get your Django apps off your computer and hosted live online.
I’ll be walking you through this course on a Windows computer, but if you’re on a Mac or Linux, you should be fine too. I try to point out any differences along the way.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to deploy applications to Heroku.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about Heroku.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Start Address Book App||00:00:00|
|Create Our First Web Page||00:00:00|
|Base HTML And Bootstrap CSS||00:00:00|
|Adding The Address Page||00:00:00|
|Git Version Control||00:00:00|
|Heroku Create App||00:00:00|
|Tweak Our Settings File||00:00:00|
|Heroku Profile And Requirements||00:00:00|
|Migrate Admin Area||00:00:00|
|Push To Heroku||00:00:00|
|Get Postgres URL||00:00:00|
|Create Address Model||00:00:00|
|Output Model Data To The Screen||00:00:00|
|Adding Address Web Form||00:00:00|
|Adding Address To Views||00:00:00|
|Edit Address: Part 1||00:00:00|
|Edit Address: Part 2||00:00:00|
|Push Code To Github||00:00:00|