Learn the basics of developing a fuller understanding of positive teamwork.Read more.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Anyone involved in managing or leading a team
- Team members who want to contribute to improving the quality of teamwork
What you’ll learn:
- Appreciate how the quality of teamwork can make a huge difference to the quality of working life in terms of effectiveness, health and wellbeing
- Develop a fuller understanding of how team dynamics work
- Explore ways of promoting positive teamwork
- Be more confident in contributing to effective teamwork
- All that you need is a desire to learn more about contributing to effective teamwork.
The quality of teamwork can prove to be make or break in terms of not only the effectiveness of the team in achieving its goals but also the health and wellbeing of the team’s members. Positive teamwork can boost morale and with it, productivity and engagement; improve levels of job satisfaction; reduce sickness absence and turnover of staff; and generally make for a much more effective and user-friendly working environment. By contrast, poor or non-existent teamwork can not only miss out on the benefits of positive teamwork but actually create a further range of problems in terms of unnecessary tensions, undermining of confidence, creating barriers to learning, increasing sickness absence and turnover of staff and generally making life more difficult for everyone. Getting it right in terms of teamwork is, therefore, essential.
This course explores what is involved in building and sustaining optimal team working. It will be of value not only to people who lead teams but also to team members who want to play their part in making a positive difference.
Dr Neil Thompson has decades of experience in leading effective team development workshops and is able to bring that experience and expertise to bear in this course.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to build and sustain optimal teamwork.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today!
|Section 1 - Developing Teamwork|
|Module Companion E-Workbook||00:00:00|
|Part 1 – Vision And Values||00:00:00|
|Part 2 – Managing Conflict||00:00:00|
|Part 3 – Effective Communication In Teams||00:00:00|