Complete Health: Diet, Exercise And Motivation
This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of complete health with healthy diet, right exercise and motivation techniques.
About This CourseBeginner
This course is not some random program that makes outrageous promises and keeps none. Instead I will teach you everything you need to know about the three most important aspect of healthy living: the right diet, the right exercise and the right mindset.
Unfortunately, the internet is full of false fitness gurus that sell you all kinds of workouts plans and gimmicks that are overpriced and don’t work. This is why I wanted to create a video course that not only debunks the most common fitness myths but also teaches everything you need to know to reach your goals, be it to lose fat, build muscle or simply live a healthier life.
Here’s what is inside the program:
The Right Dieting For Health & Fitness
- What the simplest weight loss diet looks like that always works
- How to build a healthy relationship with food
- What the most important aspects of your meal plan are
- How to avoid weight gain over the holidays
- How to read a nutrition label correctly
The Right Workout For Health & Fitness
- How to use scientifically proven strategies to motivate yourself to exercise more
- How you should train on your first day at the gym, to avoid the most common beginner mistakes
- Cardio vs. weight training: which is better for weight loss
- How to measure your heart rate during your workout
- The right type of exercise for a stronger heart and stronger bones
The Right Mindset & Motivation
- How To Master Willpower
- The Role Of Stress In Motivation
- How To Set SMART Fitness Goals
- 5 Steps To Endless Motivation & A Strong Mindset
- How To Visualize Your Ideal Body For More Motivation
Complete Health will give you the best possible start for a healthier and fitter you!
So if you want to boost your nutrition, feel more energized and live a healthier life. This is the right course for you!
Learn how to boost your weight loss, build more muscle and improve your diet plan.
Who is this course for:
- This course is meant for anyone wanting to improve their health & fitness
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about the perfect diet, exercise and motivation.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the perfect diet, exercise and motivation.
Section 1 - Introduction
Section 2 - Healthy Dieting And Weight Loss
What’s The Simplest Weight Loss Diet That Always Works?
What Is Nutrient Density? What Are The Most Nutrient Dense Foods?
What’s The Most Important Macronutrient In Your Meal Plan
Does Eating Slower Help With Weight Loss?
How To Build A Healthy Relationship With Food
How To Lose Weight Without Feeling Hungy All The Time
The Biggest Diet Breaker Foods And How To Avoid Them
How To Read A Nutrition Label
How Food Labels Lie To You
How To Avoid Holiday Weight Gain
Section 3 - Exercise And Building Muscle
How To Get Motivated To Excerise More
What Should You Train On Your First Day At The Gym
Muscle Hypertrophy: The Science Behind Muscle Growth
Cardio Vs Weight Training: Which Is Better For Weight Loss
Intra Workout Carbs: Do You Really Need Them?
How To Measure Your Heart Rate During A Workout
What Should You Eat Before Going To Bed To Build Muscle
The Right Exercise For A Stronger Heart
The Right Exercise For Stronger Bones
Progressive Overload: How It Works And How You Implement It Correctly
The 4 Best Exercises For Beginners
Section 4 - Mental Health And Stress Reduction
How Important Is The Right Mindset?
How To Master Willpower
The Modern Problem
The Role Of Stress In Motivation
Proper Motivation And Goal Setting
5 Steps Towards Long Term Improvements
How To Track Your Progress
Section 5 - Common Health And Fitness Questions Answered
Do Negative Calorie Foods Really Exist?
Why Does Every Fitness Guru Recommend A Different Diet?
Is Brown Sugar Better Than White Sugar?
Does Microwaving Your Food Kill Its Nutrients?
What Is Low Carb Dieting And How Does It Work
No Reviews found for this course.