About This Course
Who this course is for:
- This course is aimed towards absolute beginners who want to learn how to build websites with Django and Python
- Anyone wanting to learn to build web apps
What you’ll learn:
- How to build a cool To-Do List app using Django
- How to build an app that lets you make lists and save them to a database
- How to style using the popular Bootstrap CSS framework
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
Django is a great web development tool and learning it has never been this easy.
In this course, I’ll walk you through it step by step and you’ll be building your first web app in minutes. You’ll be amazed how quick and easy it is to create very professional looking websites, even if you have no programming or web design experience at all.
Watch over my shoulder as I build a cool To-Do List app step by step right in front of you. You’ll follow along and build your own copy. By the time we’re finished, you’ll have a solid understanding of Django and how to use it to build awesome web apps.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to create a to-do list application.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about Django.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Sublime Text Editor||00:00:00|
|Setting Up Virtual Environment||00:00:00|
|Runserver and Admin Area||00:00:00|
|Views And Templates||00:00:00|
|Installing Bootstrap CSS||00:00:00|
|Database Migrations And Migrating||00:00:00|
|Database Add To Index Page||00:00:00|
|Static CSS Files||00:00:00|
|Home View Database Posting||00:00:00|
|Cross And Uncross Items||00:00:00|
|Editing Items Part 1||00:00:00|
|Editing Items Part 2||00:00:00|