Learn to empower your job interviewing skills with your professional and confident image.Read more.
Zehra Elif Zevulun has studied Business and is an MBA allumni of University of Illinois Chicago. To specialize in fashion, she has enrolled at Fashion Institute of Technology (New York), London College of Fashion and Central Saint Martins (London). * Ex-Editor-in-Chief of Fashion Magazine, Elele * Fashion & Styling Tutor 10+ years * Personal Stylist Freelancer on Fiverr * 1st fashion blogger of Turkey! | Social Media Influencer * Pinterest & SM @trendmiles * Founder of Trend Forecast
Only want this course? Buy this course for
$199 $29 and keep lifetime access.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone on job interview, job search, job application or self-development process.
- Plus, for interviewers on what to expect from candidates.
What you’ll learn:
- DRESS FOR SUCCESS and nail your job interview
- IMPRESS the recruiter with your PROFESSIONAL IMAGE
- LOOK YOUR BEST and represent yourself with SELF CONFIDENCE
- WIN OVER YOUR COMPETITORS with your confident and professional image
- Conquer both FACE-TO-FACE and ONLINE meetings
- Show your ATTENTION TO DETAIL by demonstrating your care for your outlook
- Dress in line with THE DRESS CODE of the company and convey that you match with the corporate culture
- Learn WHAT TO WEAR and NOT TO WEAR to an interview
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
Congratulations, your job search got you an interview opportunity for that dream job! However, do you know what you must wear to the job interview?
First impressions matter! It is the most relied on intuition about a newly met person – in just 17 seconds! It’s a silent language that speaks larger than words about who you are. Therefore, how you look the instance you meet with the recruiter is as important as your job interviewing skills. You have to make sure that you dress appropriately for the job interview.
This course will empower your professional image and job interview skills that’s in line with:
- the company’s dress code,
- the unspoken rules of what to wear and not to wear to an interview,
- including both face-to-face and online meetings
- enriched with 100+ outfit examples, empowering your confidence on how to combine your look
- EXTRA: For future reference and inspiration: You can download and save all looks and outfits via ‘visual library’ pdf docs in the Resources section.
I am so happy that you’re here, letting me to be part of your career journey by supporting your interview look. My goal is boosting your self-confidence, ensuring you look your best and impress the rest!
ENROLL NOW and let’s start to dress you to impress! And don’t forget that once enrolled, you will have lifetime access to this content, so you can benefit from it anytime you need during your career.
Zehra Elif Zevulun has studied Business and is an MBA alumni of University of Illinois Chicago. To specialize in fashion, she has enrolled at Fashion Institute of Technology (New York), London College of Fashion and Central Saint Martins (London).
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have a self-confident and professional image that will empower you at job interviews.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today!
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Trick To Enhance Your Learning Experience||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Dressing For Face-To-Face Interviews|
|What To Wear To An Interview||00:00:00|
|What Not To Wear To An Interview||00:00:00|
|The Dress Codes And Example Looks||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Dressing For Online Interviews|
|What To Wear And Not To Wear For Online Interviews||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - 'The Day Before Action Steps|
|‘The Day Before’ – A Guide To Get Yourself Ready For The Interview||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Conclusion|