About This Course
This course will show you step by step exactly how to take your passion of flying and turn it into passive income. Whether you have been shooting aerial footage for years, a casual hobbyist, or you have never flown once, I can guarantee that every person will walk away from this course learning something or your money back.
Why should you sell stock footage?
- Be your own boss
- Build a passive revenue stream
- Earn money while traveling – take your drone with you on trips and shoot beautiful locations
- Earn money while you sleep. Stop trading time for dollars
- Repurpose unused footage from old projects
- Get paid to practice
Yes, this is an investment, but by selling just one clip using the methods I have taught, you will have paid for this class. Then you can sell that clip indefinitely for years to come. That’s a good investment!
- Background with Adobe Suite recommended but not required – Premiere Pro will be the main editor for this class but the concepts can be applied to any program
- If you have a drone, great use that! If not, I’ll give you great options for your budget
Who this course is for:
- Drone Pilots and Aerial Cinematographers
- Hobbyists wanting to create another revenue stream
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to create stock video footage.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about creating stock video to sell online.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Why Aerial Stock Footage?||00:00:00|
|Stability Through Multiple Revenue Streams||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Camera Basics|
|Aperture (And Sharpness!)||00:00:00|
|Shooting In Manual||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Gear|
|DJI Drone Comparison||00:00:00|
|ND And Polarization Filters||00:00:00|
|DJI Mavic Air 2||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Legal|
|Part 107 License||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Shooting|
|Photo vs Video||00:00:00|
|What To Shoot||00:00:00|
|When To Shoot||00:00:00|
|How To Shoot||00:00:00|
|Aerial Hyperlapse Shoot And Edit||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Editing|
|Using A LookUp Table (LUT)||00:00:00|
|Section 7 - Uploading|
|FTP (File Transfer Protocol)||00:00:00|
|Pond5 And Metadata (Don’t Skip!)||00:00:00|
|Don’t Give Up!||00:00:00|
|Track Your Revenue||00:00:00|
|Section 8 - Conclusion|