About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Any artist wanting to improve their drawing or painting skills
- Any artist wanting to create more dynamic and believable drawings or paintings
- Any student preparing for a career in the arts
What you’ll learn:
- How to use the pencil to create a wide range of expressive and engaging lines marks
- How to infuse your line of work with emotion that truly connects with a viewer
- How to draw objects in a way that gives the viewer a sense of what it feels like to the touch
- How to make objects appear to recede in space using atmospheric perspective
- This course is for the beginners and anyone looking to develop solid fundamental drawing skills.
- It is recommended that true beginners enroll in the Basic Skills section of The Art and Science of Drawing prior to taking this course.
How you draw says just as much about you as what you draw. In this second course in The Art and Science of Drawing series, you’ll learn to bring your drawings to life with dynamic and engaging mark making. You’ll learn to truly express yourself through drawing from the most delicate of marks to lines that jump off the page with passionate intensity.
The Art and Science of Drawing is a remarkable new program that will teach you how to draw one day at a time. The program is simple – each day you’ll watch one video lesson that will introduce an essential drawing skill, and then do the recommended practice. The Art and Science of Drawing is overflowing with powerful insights into the drawing process and offers some of the clearest, most accessible drawing instruction available. Many of the tools and techniques you’ll learn here are rarely seen outside of private art academies.
This course is the second installment of an 8-part series. If you’re a beginner, we recommend going through the entire series in the following order:
- The Art And Science Of Drawing: Basic Skills
- The Art And Science Of Drawing: Dynamic Mark Making
- The Art And Science Of Drawing: Form And Space
- The Art And Science Of Drawing: Measuring And Proportion
- The Art And Science Of Drawing: Contours
- The Art And Science Of Drawing: Shading Fundamentals
- The Art And Science Of Drawing: Shading Beyond The Basics
If you’ve got some drawing experience, feel free to mix and match The Art and Science of Drawing courses to suit your personal needs as an artist!
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about dynamic mark making.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the dynamic mark making.
|Section 1 - Week Two: Dynamic Mark Making|
|Day 1: The Psychology Of Line||00:00:00|
|Day 2: The Emotional Line||00:00:00|
|Downloadable Material: Teacup Diagram||00:00:00|
|Day 3: Bringing Form To Life||00:00:00|
|Day 4: The Tactile Line||00:00:00|
|Day 5: Atmospherics||00:00:00|