About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Family members of children with developmental disorders
- School teachers and caregivers
- Anyone who wants to know more about persons with developmental disorders
What you’ll learn:
- Identify characteristics of children with developmental disorders
- Execute appropriate strategies to interact with them
- Create effective communication strategies like visual schedules to help them cope better
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
Have you come across children with developmental disorders? Do you know how it affects their lives and the lives of the people around them? And, what can you do to help?
Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) commonly known as Autism affects an individual’s learning and thinking patterns. This in turn affects their behavior and how they interact with other people.
A good understanding of Autism is critical to customising effective intervention strategies for children with special needs.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned more about early intervention for children with autism.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about supporting children with autism.
|Section 1 - Introduction To Developmental Disorders|
|Developmental Disorder And Autism||00:00:00|
|Asperger’s And Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Introduction To Visual Aids|
|Introduction To Visual Aids||00:00:00|
|Effectiveness And Types Of Visual Aids||00:00:00|
|Introduction To Visual Aids 2 – Social Stories||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Meltdown Strategies|
|Section 4 - Functional Life Skills Training|
|Functional Life Skills Training 1 – Self-Feeding||00:00:00|
|Functional Life Skills Training 2 – Toilet Training||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Storytime!|