About This Coursebeginner
Hello and welcome to the course on Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Eating Disorders! Here, you will learn many fascinating facts and theories that can help you to become professional and knowledgeable about anorexia, bulimia, and other eating disorders.
In this course, you will learn for example:
- what are the symptoms of eating disorders and how to become diagnosed,
- why anyone can develop anorexia or bulimia in their life,
- what drives the person to become addicted to binging or purging behavior,
- what is the best CBT approach for different types of eating disorders,
- what is the exposure technique that you could use with your client,
- how to design behavioral experiments that can help the client to get better even quicker,
- and so much more!
After completing this course, created by a professional Research Psychologist, you will be able to apply this knowledge in the work with your own clients, helping them to get motivation, reduce anxiety, improve their self-esteem and get a successful recovery once and for all.
You will be able to work as a professional with a full knowledge of how CBT for eating disorders works in practice.
Whether you want to use this course for your own personal interest or for your professional career, you are in the right place!
So, what are you waiting for? Enroll now and I will see you in my class!
- Have an idea of what ‘counseling’ or ‘psychotherapy’ is!
- Have an interest in working with ‘eating disorders’
What will I learn?
- Understand and explain the theoretical knowledge of CBT and ‘eating disorders’
- Work in therapy and specialising in ‘eating disorders’
- Continue with the professional career as a Cognitive Behavioural Therapist
Who is the target audience?
- Students interested in psychology and/or counseling
- Individuals interested in career (work) related to ‘eating disorders’
- Individuals who want to use knowledge of CBT and ‘eating disorders’ in their work
- Individuals who want to work as professional ‘counselors’ or ‘therapists’
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned cognitive behavioral therapy for eating disorders and the psychology behind it.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the cognitive behavioral therapy for eating disorders.
About The Tutor
About The Course
What Is CBT: The CBT Model
The Therapeutic Alliance, Trust And Empathy
Ethics Of The therapy
Eating Disorders: Categorizations
Core Psychopathology Of Eating Disorders
Co-Morbid Psychiatric Illness
Social And Family Factors
First Session: Assessment
Dietary And Nutritional Issues
Setting Goals With The Client
Working With Anxiety
The Socratic Approach: Socratic Questioning
The ‘Exposure’ Technique
Working With Beliefs: Shape, Weight And Food
Designing And Reviewing Action Plans
Concluding Therapy Successfully
Follow Up And Relapse Prevention
Thank You And Good Bye!