About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring video editors
- Beginner video editors looking to learn professional workflows
- Young video editors who want a career in video editing
- Serious video editors looking to take a meaningful step towards developing their career
What you’ll learn:
- Industry-proven video editing workflows used by agencies and studios
- Video editing computer setup
- Ingesting and media management
- Syncing and multicams
- Editing with scripts and transcripts
- Proxy workflows
- Offline/online workflow: prepping for finish
- Archiving principles
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro
Software version used in the course:
- Adobe Premiere Pro 2020
You have the creative, now learn the technical side of editing!
Advanced Workflows is a 12-part course that uses in-depth lessons and tutorials to instill the skills that aspiring editors need to conquer the technical challenges the world of video editing throws at them. Includes:
- computer setups
- ingest and transcode workflows
- organization and syncing strategies
- mixed frame rate usage
- editing with scripts and transcripts
- overcutting techniques
- finish prep and online processes
- archiving concepts
Jump start your career with the skills agencies and studios demand from their video editors!
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned professional video editing workflows.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about video editing workflows.
|Section 1 - Advanced Workflows|
|The Editor’s Computer||00:00:00|
|Mixing Frame Rates||00:00:00|
|Preparing For Finish||00:00:00|