This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of effective communication, improve conversations by understanding open-ended and closed-ended questions, clarify expectations and minimize misunderstandings, and learn to de-escalate tense situations with empathic responses.
About This Coursebeginner
In this course, you will learn about why effective communication is so important at work and in your daily personal interactions.
What you’ll learn:
- Facts about communication
- Self-check up communication tool
- 3 levels of listening
- The attending skill
- Asking questions
- The paraphrasing technique
- Expressing the empathy skill
The goals for this course are:
- Being able to better clarify expectations and minimize misunderstandings.
- Improving conversation exchange by understanding open-ended and closed-ended questions.
- Increase understanding and precision through paraphrasing.
- Learning to de-escalate tense situations with empathic responses.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to communicate effectively in most situations.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about effective communication and the skills related to it.
Introduction To Course
Facts About Communication
Self Check Up Checklist
3 Levels Of Listening
The Attending Skill
The Paraphrasing Technique
Outro To Course
No Reviews found for this course.