About This Course
Who this course is for:
- The ideal student for this course is a new or existing communication professional or project manager who wants to improve their communication efforts and achieve success with their communication strategy as well as improve their communication strategy writing skills
What you’ll learn:
- How to write a communication strategy in 2–3 days
- How to prepare a communication strategy outline
- How to prepare a communication strategy template
- How to write quality content and give the plan a professional look
- There are no requirements necessary to enroll. We only ask that you come open minded and ready to learn and ready to take some risks.
- In order to attend this course, you need to follow the course videos, access additional websites provided in the course, utilize the templates and checklists provided and engage with the instructor.
By the end of the course, you will be able to write a quality communication strategy in 2-3 days. You will benefit from practical tips on how to prepare a communication strategy outline, communication strategy template in Microsoft Word, communication strategy presentation template in Microsoft PowerPoint, how to write different sections, how to write quality content and how to make it look professional.
The course starts by looking at what you need to consider before you start writing, how to prepare a communication strategy outline and template, how to gather the data, how to start writing different sections, how to complete proofreading, formatting and prepare for a presentation.
First, we start by understanding the current situation of your company in terms of communication. Then, we analyze the priorities of stakeholders and define the goals and objectives of the communication strategy. Then it continues by showing you how to prepare your unique value proposition as well as how to write each component of the strategy, including the aims of the strategy, current situation, assumptions and risks, audiences, strategic communication objectives, strategic communication deliverables and key performance indicators, communication channels and tools, key communication messages, action plan and budget plan.
Course includes templates for outline, strategy document template, strategy presentation template and strategy action plan.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to write a communication strategy.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about how to prepare an effective communication strategy for your business.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Section 2 - Preparing To Write A Communication Strategy|
|What Is A Communication Strategy||00:00:00|
|Understanding Stakeholder Priorities||00:00:00|
|Defining Your Goals||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Components Of A Communication Strategy|
|Aims Of The Strategy||00:00:00|
|Assumptions And Risks||00:00:00|
|Strategic Communication Objectives||00:00:00|
|Strategic Communication Deliverables||00:00:00|
|Communication Channels And Tools||00:00:00|
|Key Communication Messages||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Formatting, Publishing And Updating The Strategy|
|Formatting, Publishing, Updating||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Conclusion And Resources|
|Downloadable Resources – Communication Strategy||00:00:00|