About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Parents, teachers, and para-professional who work with children in special school settings
- Those with children either going into or are already in mainstream schools
- Anyone who wants to know more about children with developmental disorders
What you’ll learn:
- Classroom management
- Behavioural management
- Visual strategies
- Best practices for intervention for children with special needs
- Understand the varying needs of children with special needs
- Analyse areas of concern and develop strategies to help the children ease into mainstream schools
- The skills to implement strategies to teach, support, and care for children with special needs
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
Why do we need a school shadow support team?
For a child with special needs to succeed, the collaboration between therapy, family, and school is very important. Goals must be aligned and be consistent across these three components for the child to achieve his or her fullest potential.
This course is meticulously designed for any parent or professional involved in special needs education, especially those supporting children going into or are already in schools. Your role will play an indispensable part in helping the child bloom!
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to effectively shadow children with autism.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about school shadowing.
|Section 1 - Introduction And Lecture Videos|
|Benefits Of Inclusive Education System And The Role Of A School Shadow Support||00:00:00|
|Educational And Behavioural Implications Of Children With Autism Spectrum, ADHD||00:00:00|
|Intervention Strategies And Best Practices To Manage Behaviour||00:00:00|
|Importance Of Fading And Promoting Independence||00:00:00|