About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Business management students
- Individuals who wish to improve their communication skills
What you’ll learn:
- The principles of effective communication
- Planning your communication – message, audience, medium, structure, call to action
- How to structure your communication
- Language patterns to help get your message across
- How to facilitate business meetings
- The skills of a good facilitator
- The rules for a well-structured meeting
- Planning your meeting agenda
- How to facilitate an online meeting
- What to look for when facilitating a session
- Tools you can use in facilitation
- Evaluating your facilitation
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
Poor communication and presentation of business information breeds poor decisions. We may be masters of the spreadsheet and wizards with a project plan, but we are not always brilliant at communicating or presenting the results of our work
Management meetings can, sometimes, be tedious and uninspiring, where managers compete for excuses to avoid attending!
A good manager is someone who understands performance and can present information in a way that enables others to understand what the issues are and make correct decisions. A good manager can cut through the fog of numbers to make a clear point and assist others to make effective decisions.
This course presents tools and structures that will help you plan and deliver your message effectively and facilitate group meetings to achieve a useful outcome.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned the principles of effective communication in the workplace.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about business communication.
|Section 1 - Business Communication Skills|
|Planning Your Communication Part 1||00:00:00|
|Planning Your Communication Part 2||00:00:00|
|Planning Your Communication Part 3||00:00:00|
|Exercise: Stakeholder Analysis||00:00:00|
|Facilitating Business Meetings||00:00:00|
|Planning Your Meeting Agenda||00:00:00|
|As Facilitator, What Should I Be Looking For?||00:00:00|
|Tools You Can Use In Facilitation||00:00:00|
|Exercise: Planning Your Agenda||00:00:00|
|Resource Tools To Help You Communicate And Facilitate||00:00:00|