Email Etiquette: How To Write Professional Emails That Get Results
This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of email etiquette and how to write an email as punchy, powerful and persuasive as possible.
About This CourseBeginner
Do you worry your emails aren’t having the impact you’d like? Want to know how to get your message across in an email clearly, concisely and compellingly?
In this course you’ll discover how to:
- Follow a proven formula for structuring effective emails
- Write for international readers by understanding a key principle of intercultural communication
- Strike the right tone of voice and level of formality
- Get a desired response from your reader by following a key golden rule when crafting any email
- Adapt your emails to reflect the switch from desktop to mobile
- Maintain a positive workplace culture through email
- Avoid accusations of bullying, back-covering and discrimination in your emails
- Craft a subject line that maximizes your chances of your email being read
- Create an out of office reply that will empower your team to handle things smoothly while you’re away
- Proofread your email effectively to avoid those embarrassing howlers
Who this course is for:
- A recent graduate who’s new to the workplace
- A manager seeking to build a positive team culture
- An experienced professional who wants to write more persuasive emails
- This course is not aimed at people writing sales or direct marketing emails
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned email etiquette.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about professional emails.
Is This Course For You?
Pre-Quiz: What To Say In An Email And How To Say It
International Team? Cultural Considerations When Writing Emails
Scrap – How To Structure Your Email
Make This Real-life Email More Effective By Applying The Scrap Formula
How To Write Clearly With The Rule Of One
Layout Tips For Better Emails
Pre-Quiz: When To Email (And When Not To)
Things You Should Never Say In An Email
When To Email – And When Not To
How Long Should You Take To Reply To Every Email?
When To Email – And When Not To: Key Points To Remember
Pre-Quiz: Email Greetings, Sign-Offs, Signatures And Subject Lines
Email Greetings – How To Address Your Recipient Politely And Professionally
Email Sign-Offs And Signatures – How To End Politely And Professionally
How To Write A Compelling Subject Line
Test Your Knowledge Of Greetings, Sign-Offs And Subject Lines
Pre-Quiz: More Email Best Practices
Urgent Emails: When To Flag Them As Important Or High Priority (And When Not To)
How To Use The ‘To’ Field, ‘CC’, ‘BCC’ And ‘Reply All’
Best Practice For Sending Attachments
How To Write A Helpful Out Of Office Message
Proofreading Your Email – Including The One Thing You Must Always Check
Test Your Knowledge Of Email Best Practices
Email Best Practice: Key Points To Remember
No Reviews found for this course.