Emotional Intelligence Coaching
This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of emotional intelligence and how to develop your coaching and emotional skills to engage with people at a deeper level.
About This CourseBeginner
This course is for you if you work with people as a leader or manager and are looking at ways to help improve performance by developing emotional intelligence through coaching.
The course gives you straightforward approaches to:
- Gaining an understanding or emotional intelligence with its application in coaching.
- Building coaching skills and creating a deeper understanding of working to develop other people to improve their capabilities and their performance
- Using questioning techniques for performance conversations that develops excellence
- Creating a coaching environment without formalizing coaching
The GROW (Goal, Reality, Options, Will) model is a well-respected tool in coaching and this is explored to improve your questioning and listening techniques. It demonstrates the power of coaching through the use of a structure that enables questioning to flow conversationally and in a logical sequence.
Other techniques are covered including a process to coach using emotional intelligence and help others discover their emotional intelligence.
Simple, to the point, no-nonsense and effective advice on workplace coaching with emotional intelligence.
- Develop your coaching and your emotional intelligence skills
- Identify how coaching with emotional intelligence can lead to better outcomes with people
- Determine how people would benefit from a coaching approach in a variety of circumstances
- Enhance your leadership capabilities through the application of emotional intelligence
- Use conversational techniques to build rapport and empathy
- Work with others’ motivation to achieve a higher level of performance
- Engage with people at a deeper level
- This emotional intelligence course is designed for anyone in a leadership position in an organization who is interested in improving their coaching skills
- You will be responsible for leading and managing groups of people to achieve outcomes and enhance performance
- Generally, this course attracts human resources, sales and marketing, training professionals, corporate executives, leaders, managers, supervisors and coaches
- This course will not be of interest to you if you manage processes and tasks with little focus on the people involved
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned emotional intelligence.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about emotional intelligence.
Section 1 - Introduction
Introduction To The Course
Section 2 - What Is Emotional
Defining Emotional Intelligence
Frequently Asked Questions
An Insight Into Emotion
Emotional Intelligence At Work
Working With The Emotional Climate
The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Emotional Intelligence
Section 3 - Coaching Skills And Capabilities
What Is Coaching?
Coaching In The Workplace
The Continuum Of Coaching
The Manager As A Coach
Coaching In A VUCA Environment
The Coach’s Toolkit
The Importance Of Questions
Ask Or Educate Coaching
The Grow Model
Developing A Coaching Culture
Section 4 - Practical Activity: A Coaching Exercise
A Coaching Exercise
Section 5 - Coaching Using Meta - Programs
Theories Of Motivation – Needs
Theories Of Motivation – Vroom’s
Theories Of Motivation – Goals Theory
Rewards And Motivation
Words That Change Minds
The Motivational Meta-Program
Level Of Motivation
Criteria Of Motivation
Direction Of Motivation
Source Of Motivation
Reason For Motivation
Decision Factors Of Motivation
Determining Your Motivational Traits
Section 6 - Developing Emotional Intelligence Through Coaching
Emotional Intelligence Coaching
Discovery Of EI through Coaching
The Process Of Emotional Intelligence Coaching
Coaching With Emotional Intelligence
Section 7 - Practice Activity: Assessing Emotional Intelligence
Assessing Emotional Intelligence
Section 8 - More Resources
Light Bulb Moments Cards
No Reviews found for this course.