About This Course
Emotional Intelligence is the strongest driver of leadership and personal excellence.
- Leaders with high levels of emotional intelligence earn $29K more in salary than those with low levels of emotional intelligence
- Every point increase in EQ (emotional quotient) is equivalent to $1,300 in annual salary.
As a leader you are responsible for generating trust, building authentic relationships and effective teams. It is vital that you lead by example and inspire excellence in others.
This course will help you to develop and apply your emotional intelligence skills as a leader. You will learn more about your mode and style of leadership to grow other people, enhance their performance and personal satisfaction.
You will learn how to:
- Develop greater self-awareness and strengthen your leadership capabilities
- Identify your emotional strengths and areas for development
- Demonstrate the attributes of an emotionally intelligent leader
- Manage conflict and difficult situations by inspiring and fostering respect
- Build and maintain emotionally intelligent teams
The course, also, covers emotional intelligence coaching and how to manage and resolve situations where conflict arises. This course is a standalone course for anyone interested in understanding how to work more effectively with others as a leader. It complements other courses that explore emotional intelligence in more depth.
You’ll receive all the information that you need and will be coached using loads of practical hints that you can use straight away. The course is for you if you want to develop as a leader to improve the way that you interact with other people, the way that you make decisions and the way that you manage performance.
The course contains some challenging quizzes around real-life workplace leadership scenarios that will make you think. There are a series of interactive exercises that involve some activity with other people and some reflection.
PLEASE NOTE: This course is NOT for you if you are not prepared to work through the practical activities that make up a fundamental part of the course. Your leadership cannot be developed just by watching the video lectures. It requires you to do some reflective thinking, to get some feedback and to discuss your development with others. I’m afraid that you won’t get the best from the course unless you are prepared to do this.
What are the requirements?
- You should have an interest and understanding of emotional intelligence but no prior knowledge and experience is needed to benefit from the course
- An interest in how interactions with other people work and how to build them more effectively
- Keenness to learn about emotionally intelligent leadership and how to adapt your approach in different circumstances
What am I going to get from this course?
- Identify how working emotional intelligence can lead to better outcomes with the people that you are responsible for
- Understand behavioral preferences and how to work with others with different preferences
- Determine those people and those circumstances that would benefit from a coaching approach
- Understand your mode and style of leadership and what you need to do to get the most out of difficult situations
- Know the importance of conflict and how you can work with it to build relationships
- Develop and build your social skills and your emotional intelligence
- Enhance your leadership capabilities through the application of emotional intelligence
Who is the target audience?
- This emotional Intelligence course is designed for anyone in a leadership position in an organisation who is interested in improving the emotional climate
- You will be responsible for leading and managing groups of people to achieve outcomes and enhance performance
- This course will not be of interest to you if you manage processes and tasks with little focus on the people involved
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have the knowledge on how to be an emotionally intelligent leader.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about being an emotionally intelligent leader.
|Section 1 - Introduction To The Emotionally Intelligent Leader|
|Introduction To The Course||00:00:00|
|About Your Instructor||00:00:00|
|The Objectives Of The Course||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - What Is Emotional Intelligence?|
|Definition Of Emotional Intelligence||00:00:00|
|Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)||00:00:00|
|An Insight Into Emotions||00:00:00|
|Emotions at Work||00:00:00|
|The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Emotional Intelligence||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Understanding Behavioral Preferences: Your Preference And Other's Preferences|
|Behavioral Preferences: Objectives||00:00:00|
|Behavioral Preferences: Exercise Sheet||00:00:00|
|The Four Behavioral Preferences||00:00:00|
|Extraversion And Introversion||00:00:00|
|Sensing And Intuition||00:00:00|
|Thinking And Feeling||00:00:00|
|Judging And Perceiving||00:00:00|
|Assessing Your Type||00:00:00|
|Working With Type||00:00:00|
|Behavioral Preferences: Review||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - The Leader As A Coach|
|Coaching In The Workplace||00:00:00|
|Core Coaching Skills||00:00:00|
|The Grow Model||00:00:00|
|Coaching: Practical Activity||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Modes And Styles Of Leadership|
|Leadership Styles: Objectives||00:00:00|
|Leadership Vs Management||00:00:00|
|Modes Of Leadership||00:00:00|
|Styles Of Leadership||00:00:00|
|Leadership Styles: Review||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Leadership And Conflict Resolution|
|Conflict Resolution: Objectives||00:00:00|
|The Issue Of Conflict||00:00:00|
|Conflict And Trust||00:00:00|
|The Cycle Of Behavior And How To Break It||00:00:00|
|The Use Of Words||00:00:00|
|Working To Resolve Conflict||00:00:00|
|Conflict Resolution: Review||00:00:00|
|Section 7 - Practical Activity: Exploring Conflict|
|Exploring Conflict Practical Activity||00:00:00|
|Section 8 - Practical Activity: Three Good Things And Course Review|
|Three Good Things Practical Activity||00:00:00|
|Review Of The Course||00:00:00|