About This Coursebeginner
Being an entrepreneur and/or working from home sounds like the ultimate freedom… corporate renegades willing to risk life outside the box in hopes of following our passions and living our dreams! We can choose our own hours, have more time for our family and friends, have no boss lurking over our shoulder, no cubicle cell, and no disruptive co-workers. Whether you’re a business owner, independent contractor, at-home parent or telecommuter, we know you chose your form of self-employment because you wanted 2 things: balance and control. Yet, if you’re like us and so many entrepreneurs we’ve worked with you feel unbalanced and out of control.
The illusion of freedom quickly fades and our personal lives, our businesses, and our family and friends suffer… we get out of balance. We end up feeling stressed out, burnt out and overwhelmed. But there is hope! We have discovered the secrets to bringing balance, fulfillment, and success in the lives of the self-employed, which we’ve learned through our own experience in the trenches as well as through years of study and working with thousands of entrepreneurs.
The course will cover:
- 10 Tools for Balance, Burnout, and Boundaries
- 10 Tools for Time Management and Planning
- 10 Tools for Productivity and Efficiency
- 10 Tools for Combating Stress
- And 5 Tools for Balance through Deliberate Creation
This course doesn’t just give you a list of ideas that sound great but that you’ll quickly forget and go about your old habits and unproductive ways… we provide engaging lectures that are very real and to the point with some humor to bring some joy to your day! Plus, every lecture includes a proven, practical tools in a downloadable worksheet that will help you put on paper what you are going to do to take back control of your life and your freedom.
In this course, we are going to give you everything we have learned and live—and we’re going to do it in a quick-and-easy format so even the most time-crunched business owner or household juggler can commit to themselves and create the balanced and fulfilling business they’ve always wanted!
What are the requirements?
- Be willing to make changes to improve your life and business
What am I going to get from this course?
- Use proven tools for time management, productivity, and efficiency
- Prevent and recover from burnout and overwhelm
- Establish empowering boundaries for yourself and others
- Create a work schedule that works for your unique personality, needs and life circumstances
- Utilize time-saving tools for planning your goals and tasks
- Ensure you have time dedicated for friends, family and yourself
- Avoid common personal and business time wasters
- Master your email
- Delegate your personal and work life to free your time to focus on income producing results and doing what you love most
- Prevent stress and anxiety by using powerful tools like writing, mindfulness and brain breaks
- Learn powerful tools for getting happy, boosting productivity and having more fun
- Feel empowered that you can create the work and personal life you truly desire
- Experience the true freedom of choice and time that inspired you to work for yourself in the first place
Who is the target audience?
- Self-employed people
- Independent contractors
- Telecommuters or people who work from home
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to balance work and life as an entrepreneur.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about balancing your work and life as an entrepreneur.
Section 1 - Welcome And Introduction
Section 2 - 10 Tips And Tools For Balance, Burnout, And Boundaries
Defining Balance: Banishing Limiting Beliefs
Defining Balance: What Balance Is And Is Not
Defining Balance: Know Thyself
Defining Balance: Identifying Imbalance
Avoiding Burnout: Identity – You Are Not Your Business
Avoiding Burnout: Recognizing The Symptoms
Avoiding Burnout: Tools For Recovery And Prevention
Setting Boundaries: Physical Boundaries
Setting Boundaries: Self Boundaries
Setting Boundaries: Boundaries With Others
Section 3 - 10 Tips And Tools For Time Management
Creating A Schedule: Have One
Creating A Schedule: Flexibility
Creating A Schedule: Scheduling Non-work Hours
Creating A Schedule: Taking Breaks
Planning: Avoiding Distractions
Planning: Focusing On Outcomes
Planning: Creating A Ta-da List
Family And Friends: Ensuring You Have Time
Family And Friends: Making It Meaningful
Section 4 - 10 Tips And Tools For Productivity And Efficiency
Efficiency: Personal Time Wasters
Efficiency: Business Time Wasters
Efficiency: The 80/20 Rule
Efficiency: Playing Your Way To Productivity
Technology: Mastering Email
Technology: Productivity Tools
Technology: The Importance Of Unplugging
Delegating: Personal Life
Delegating: Work Life
Making Yourself Replaceable With Systems
Section 5 - 11 Tips For Combating Stress
Preventing Stress: The Power Of Writing
Preventing Stress: Choose Your Focus
Preventing Stress: Mindfulness And Meditation Tools
Preventing Stress: Taking Brain Breaks
Preventing Stress: The Power Of Movement
Preventing Stress: Learning Something New
Preventing Stress: Creating Your Own “Water Cooler”
Happiness: How Happiness Boosts Productivity
Happiness: Getting In The Flow
Happiness: NLP Anchoring
Happiness: Having Fun
Section 6 - 5 Tips For Balance Through Deliberate Creation
The Power Hour
Bringing Your Best Self
Setting Daily Goals
The Power Of Visualization
Being Selfish And Filling Your Tank
Section 7 - Conclusion And Reflection
Conclusion And Next Steps
No Reviews found for this course.