About This Course
My goal is for you to feel equipped to make savvy, resourceful choices with building your kitchen. That each time you cook, you think “I’m so glad I have this.”
This course will walk you through the best recommendations for which cookware equipment to invest in, so you spend your money wisely; Then we get into what basic ingredients to keep stocked in your kitchen so you can always put together a flavorful, simple, nutritious meal without relying on a recipe every time you want to cook; and finally, we talk about what to do if you don’t get around to using your fresh food or to eating your cooked food.
The course does not get into specific food preparation nor does it provide recipes or cooking techniques. It does, however, show HOW to use the recommended cookware.
The information in the course is based on equipment and ingredients typical to the US, however, I’ve tried to keep it basic enough that it can translate to any country/culture.
This course is set up to watch it once and have a better grasp of your options and how to make strategic decisions. You will feel equipped to buy what you need and avoid being distracted by what you don’t really need (no matter how nifty is looks/sounds!). As I update the course with new information, you’ll be notified to take part in the updates.
If you’re starting a new diet, this course is extremely important to helping you stay ON TRACK with the best equipment to make cooking easier, quicker, and tastier. Your health will increase due to eating fresher foods, especially increasing your vegetable intake. This course is even beneficial to vegetarians, where cooking vegetables is a huge component to staying energized and healthy.
Entrepreneurs, freelancers, web designers, coders, work from home-ers – this course was made for you. You sit at a desk all day, most likely at home, and your creativity is paramount. Be efficient with your time in the kitchen and invest in yourself with cooking.
At the end of the day, eating is a necessity of life and it heavily affects health and happiness. The only way to control what you eat is to fix it yourself. With food being so important to life, make the effort to enjoy the process. Start your lifelong relationship with food and cooking with this course.
What will I learn?
- Feel more confident in the kitchen
- Understand which cookware to invest in and when expensive price tags are unnecessary
- Choose the best cookware for flawless cooking
- Lose weight, get healthier, and reduce stress by cooking more at home
- No action is necessary prior to starting the course.
- It helps to like food & to know you want to be a good home cook.
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for the individual wanting to cook more at home but feels overwhelmed at which cookware pieces to buy. You appreciate high quality ingredients and will go the extra step for an amazing meal. You want to learn how to cook more often and WELL, and you know that equipment is extremely important to the process. You also want to know how to cook without recipes and therefore, what food to always keep around to make easy, flavorful meals without thinking too hard.
- This course is NOT for someone looking for diet advice, although most of the recommendations in this course can support any new diet endeavor. For instance, if you want to go Paleo, you’ll still need equipment, condiments, and basic materials to prepare your diet-specific meals.
- This course is for the avid cook, who wants to upgrade the home cooking experience.
- If you’ve fumbled through enough recipes to know you like cooking but want to add finesse, use this course to get the best equipment.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about the essential equipments for cooking and how to properly use them.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the essential equipments for cooking.
|Section 1 - Set Your Foundation|
|Bonus: Bowled Over eBook – How To Make Meals In Bowls||00:00:00|
|Welcome To Cooking Essentials!||00:00:00|
|What To Look For When Shopping For Cookware||00:00:00|
|The Best Metals For Cooking||00:00:00|
|How Construction Of Cookware Impacts How Well You Cook||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - All About Equipment|
|The Deal With Cast Iron||00:00:00|
|Baking And Roasting||00:00:00|
|My Kitchen: Part 1||00:00:00|
|My Kitchen: Part 2||00:00:00|
|How To Cook On Stainless Steel Cookware||00:00:00|
|Which Comes First: Heating The Pan Or Adding The Oil?||00:00:00|
|The Deal With Non-Stick Cookware||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Accessorize!|
|Other Helpful Accessories||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Shopping Lists|
|For Online Shopping||00:00:00|
|Shopping Or Registry Checklist||00:00:00|
|Tiny Apartment Shopping List||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - What To Cook|
|Introduction: Food To Keep Around||00:00:00|
|Stock Your Freezer||00:00:00|
|Helpful Condiments To Keep On Hand||00:00:00|
|Fresh Produce To Keep Around||00:00:00|
|Notes For Section 5||00:00:00|
|Master Grocery List||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Cooking|
|Recommended Recipe Books||00:00:00|
|Section 7 - Course Wrap-Up|
|Sources For Section 1 And 2||00:00:00|