About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Excel users
- Data analysts
What you’ll learn:
- Brag to your friends about how you can perform Financial Modeling in Microsoft Excel confidently!
- Create your own Financial Model in Excel from scratch in just 2 hours
- Understand the essence of the Financial modeling concepts and techniques, and see them in action
- See how it is done in Excel with real examples
- Must have completed the course Create Your First Financial Model In Excel
Software version used in the course:
- Microsoft Office 365
Last time, you opened a Financial Model in Excel and are overwhelmed by the number of things to do. You don’t know how to make the best use of your time. But it doesn’t have to be this way!
If you’re like me, you use Financial Models on a daily basis for important tasks, analysis, or evaluating projects. Whether it’s for business or personal related projects, everyone wants to be able to create financial models freely and easily.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to create financial models.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about financial models in Excel.
|Section 1 - Intro|
|Intro – Modules In The Course||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Core|
|Mixed References And Named Ranges||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Skills|
|NPV And IRR||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Model|
|Staff Expenses Summary||00:00:00|
|Profit And Loss||00:00:00|