About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Complete beginners who want to know how to create tables in an Excel spreadsheet
What you’ll learn:
- Learn about SUM Formulas in Excel
- Learn about how to add, subtract, multiply and divide data in a spreadsheet
- Find out how to create a table to organise your data
- Get introduced to some keyboard shortcuts to speed up the process
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
- Microsoft Excel
Hello and welcome to this simple and easy to understand course on how to use Excel.
In this course, we shall delve into how to manipulate data in a spreadsheet. I’ve created some easy-to-follow lessons that show you how to understand “SUM Formulas” – these are little formulas that you can use to add, subtract, multiply and divide data in your tables.
This course is ideal for anybody who needs a way to organise a lot of information in a quick and simple way, for example business people, teachers, farmers, ice cream shop owners (this will make sense later) and students. Throughout this course, I assume you have absolutely no knowledge of Excel or even spreadsheets in general, so I take you right from the start and describe each step in terms you will understand, and I won’t use any technical jargon without explaining it first.
The sorts of places you can use SUM formulas are:
- Sales tables
- Keeping track of stock
- Keeping track of finances
- Monitoring students’ grades
- Profit and Loss tables
- and much more…
You’ll also find, at the end of the course, a handy bonus lesson that gives you some keyboard shortcuts to speed up the way you use your spreadsheets.
I hope you enjoy!
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned useful SUM formula functions in Excel.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about formula functions in Excel.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Section 2 - SUM Functions In Excel|
|Section 3 - Bonus Lesson|