About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Training Professionals and Teachers: Grow in your career, and make training activities fun with engaging learning techniques that guide people through an activity learning process that sticks.
- Team Leads and Managers: There’s nothing harder than managing a team that can’t apply what they’ve learned back on the job. So let us fix that for you.
- Directors and VP’s: Give your managers and employees the training they need, so you can stay focused on strategy and execution, not on costly errors or injuries.
- Instructional Designers: Infuse your lessons with fun and excitement to fully engage your audience and maximize learning with meaningful metrics along the way.
- Founders and CEOs: Running a business is hard enough without also having to worry about training activities, so let us worry about it, instead, saving the company tons of time and money.
What you’ll learn:
- The critical tools that get buy-in for any activity.
- The key prerequisites that actually increase credibility and rapport.
- The three crucial factors for checking to see which participants “got it”.
- How to use Case Studies to work the room.
- Our proven formula for developing rock solid assessments.
- The three most effective tools for tutoring all four learning styles.
- How to apply tone and body language to an activity.
- The three ways to manage the pace of an activity.
- Know when and how to handle “Fast and Slow” learners.
- Know how to create an activity checklist to prepare, lead and apply the activity.
- Get a crash course in 44 alternatives to lecture that “move the needle”.
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
If you actually want to facilitate interactive and fun activities that make learning sticky, engaging, and applicable, then you need to do more. You need a proven process in place to tell you exactly how and when to facilitate activities.
In this course, you’ll become an activity facilitation expert by learning the “Rule the Room’s Proven 16-Step Activity Facilitation” process by turning boring learning activities into more engaging and retention activities.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to facilitate more engaging and effective learning activities.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about becoming an effective trainer.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Section 2 – Get Buy-In For The Activity|
|Build Pre-Activity Credibility And Rapport||00:00:00|
|Hook The Trainees On The Activity||00:00:00|
|Build Activity Credibility And Rapport||00:00:00|
|Section 3 – Find Trainees Who Need Help|
|Check If Trainees Are Following Along||00:00:00|
|Check If Trainees Understand Key Concepts||00:00:00|
|Check If Trainees Can Do Critical Tasks||00:00:00|
|Check If Trainees Remember Key Takeaways||00:00:00|
|Section 4 – Tutor Effectively During Activities|
|Get In The Tutoring Door||00:00:00|
|Teach To Their Learning Style||00:00:00|
|Master Tutoring Non-Verbals||00:00:00|
|Section 5 – Manage the Activity Pace|
|Handle Fast Learners||00:00:00|
|Handle Slow Learners||00:00:00|
|Manage Activity Time||00:00:00|
|Section 6 – Prepare to Lead an Activity|
|Prepare A Pre-Activity Checklist||00:00:00|
|Use A Checklist During The Activity||00:00:00|
|Apply A Post Activity Checklist||00:00:00|
|Downloadable Material – Activity Facilitation Mastery Workbook||00:00:00|