This course is designed for those interested to learn how to prepare for an interview, the process and components to equip you with confidence when facing your interviewer.Read more.
I am Aravinth, an MBA graduate, associated with Management Study Guide since 2012. I am working as a Subject Matter Expert and have good experience in developing courses on various subjects like Management, Soft Skills, Finance etc.
Only want this course? Buy this course for
$199 $29 and keep lifetime access.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Recent or soon-to-be college graduates just entering the workforce
- Professionals looking to switch to a new career field or looking ahead for promotion
What you’ll learn:
- Interview preparation essentials
What is an Interview? It is more often than not a formal discussion between a hirer and an applicant or candidate, typically in person, in which information is exchanged, with the intention of establishing the applicant’s suitability for a position.
Interview Process And Its Components:
- Research and review employer website or literature
- Be sure you know what the company stands for, its culture, and why you want to work for them
- Develop targeted questions concerning employer and job
- Match your skills and experiences with jobs
- Prepare a list of common questions
- Know your strengths and weaknesses
- Determine your interests; what do you want to do and why
- Reflect on your values; what’s most important to you
- Be prepared to cite examples of accomplishments
- Schedule mock interview
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to prepare for a job interview.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the interview preparation essentials for success.
|Section 1 - Course Modules|
|Interview Process And Its Components||00:00:00|
|What Interviewers Look For?||00:00:00|
|Types Of Interviews||00:00:00|
|Common Questions And Answers||00:00:00|
|Dressing Up For Success||00:00:00|
|Tips On Facing Interviews||00:00:00|
Great course. Moves along smoothly and bulleted slides are informative.
Facing Interview For Success
This was an excellent short course. Straight to the point.
GREETINGS AND BLESSINGS... FROM THE AMERICA´S HEART!!! EL SALVADOR!!!
THIS IS A SPECIFIC, ACCURATE AND PRACTICAL COURSE!
THANK YOU FOR EXPLAINING HOW TO PREPARE US FOR AN INTERVIEW AS WELL THE PROCESS COMPONENTS TO FACE AN INTERVIEWER!