Learn the basics of using Figma, its interface, how to map a user journey, and prototyping.Read more.
We are Creativity Unleashed, a group of professional creators dedicated to helping you unleash your creativity with our online courses. We have dozens of years of experience in design, illustration, filmmaking, video editing and other areas of creative work. We believe that education needs to be fun and engaging and that's exactly the kind of courses we're creating. We're excited to have you here with us and we can't wait to help you unleash your creativity. Let's do this!
Only want this course? Buy this course for
$199 $29 and keep lifetime access.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn to design user interfaces – no experience needed!
- Anyone looking to design their own application, website or blog
- UI/UX designers who want to expand their portfolio
What you’ll learn:
- The principles of User Interface Design and Prototyping
- The basics of Human-Computer Interaction
- How to read a User Flow Diagram
- How to use Figma and its given tools
- How to design within Figma
- Wireframing in order to produce a functional prototype
- How to use the collaborative feature
- How to give and receive feedback on prototypes
- No previous knowledge in Figma required!
Have you ever wanted to design your own app, website, or blog? These days, we use them without a second thought. They have become an integral part of both the human experience and the financial market. It’s easy to come up with a new idea for a viral new app, but not as easy to make that app a reality – or so you might think. That’s where Figma comes in. Figma is a free, collaborative UI/UX design tool that can help you design a wide range of interfaces in great detail – and we’re here to teach you how.
In this course, you’re going to learn everything about user interface design with Figma. Step-by-step, we’ll cover everything you need to know from opening the program for the very first time to finalising your finished design. You’ll learn all of the tools, as well as how and when to use them. We’ll also cover everything you’ll need to be able to collaborate with other web developers easily through its collaborative feature.
During the course, you will learn about the principles of User Interface Design in order to design with purpose, as well as the principles of Human-Computer Interaction. Finally, we’ll teach you how to adapt to specific project requirements, as well as how to wireframe in order to turn your design into a functional prototype.
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Create prototypes and collaborate with web developers easily
- Achieve an understanding of the process, purpose, and tools of prototype design
- Understand the principles of User Interface Design in order to design with purpose
- Learn the basics of Human-Computer Interaction
- Discover the standard tools in User Interface
- Adapt to specific project deliverables in User Interface
Start your UI/UX development journey with us!
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to use Figma to design a wide range of interfaces.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about Figma.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Welcome To The Course + User Interface Overview||00:00:00|
|User Research And User Needs||00:00:00|
|User Interface Principles||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Drafting|
|Creating A Figma Account||00:00:00|
|Creating A New Design File||00:00:00|
|Mapping The User Journey Part 1||00:00:00|
|Mapping The User Journey Part 2||00:00:00|
|Creation Of Wireframes||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Prototyping|
|Function Of Tools||00:00:00|
|Framing, Layering, And Grouping||00:00:00|
|Creating And Editing Shapes||00:00:00|
|Images And Masking||00:00:00|
|Constraints And Versioning||00:00:00|
|Team Libraries And Setups||00:00:00|
|Previewing And Commenting||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Demonstrations|
|App Scenario 1||00:00:00|
|App Scenario 2||00:00:00|
|App Scenario 3||00:00:00|
|Website Scenario 1||00:00:00|
|Website Scenario 2||00:00:00|