About This Course
Who this course is for:
- People who have basic knowledge on stock markets
- People without analyzing fundamentals who have started investing
What you’ll learn:
- Understand financial statements and ratios like an analyst
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
To be a successful investor, you need to take on an investor’s hat to understand the financial health of a company. It is now time to live up to your own investing decisions through simply understanding how good or bad a company is doing. How? By understanding Financial Statements and Ratios like an analyst.
This course is presented in a simple-to-understand and step-by-step method that everyone can follow!
The course will cover the following topics:
- Income Statement – how much money a company makes
- Cash Flow Statement – the movement of cash in and out of a company
- Balance Sheet – the financial position and strength of a company
- Liquidity Ratio – the capability of a company to liquidate its assets to cover its liabilities, obligations or dues
- Profitability Ratio- the capability of a company to bring in sales and how it can optimize cost to have profits retained for business expansion or shareholders
- Valuation Ratio – shows how expensive or cheap, how overvalued or undervalued a company is at any one time
- Efficiency Ratio – shows the capability of a company to efficiently run the business
This course is based on 9 years of self learning, time, effort and resources – with strategies and data that has proven to generate realistic and consistent returns every year.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to invest in and trade stocks smartly .
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about Financial Statements and Ratios.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Section 2 - Three Financial Statements|
|How To Read The Income Statement||00:00:00|
|How To Read The Cash Flow Statement||00:00:00|
|How To Read The Balance Sheet||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Financial Ratios|
|How To Read Liquidity Ratios||00:00:00|
|How To Read Profitability Ratios||00:00:00|
|How To Read Valuation Ratios||00:00:00|
|How To Read Efficiency Ratios||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Screen Stocks Using Different Financial Ratios|
|Screen Stocks Using Different Financial Ratios||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Practical Walkthrough Of Financial Statements|
|Practical Walkthrough Of Financial Statements||00:00:00|