About This Course
To be a successful investor, you need to take on an investor’s hat to understand the financial health of a company. It is now time to live up to your own investing decisions through simply understanding how good or bad a company is doing. How? By understanding Financial Statements and Ratios like an analyst.
This course is presented in a simple-to-understand and step-by-step method that everyone can follow!
The course will cover the following topics:
- Income Statement – how much money a company makes
- Cash Flow Statement – the movement of cash in and out of a company
- Balance Sheet – the financial position and strength of a company
- Liquidity Ratio – the capability of a company to liquidate its assets to cover its liabilities, obligations or dues
- Profitability Ratio- the capability of a company to bring in sales and how it can optimize cost to have profits retained for business expansion or shareholders
- Valuation Ratio – shows how expensive or cheap, how overvalued or undervalued a company is at any one time
- Efficiency Ratio – shows the capability of a company to efficiently run the business
This course is based on 9 years of self learning, time, effort and resources – with strategies and data that has proven to generate realistic and consistent returns every year.
Who this course is for:
- People who have basic knowledge on stock markets
- People without analyzing fundamentals who have started investing
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to invest in and trade stocks smartly .
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about Financial Statements and Ratios.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Section 2 - Three Financial Statements|
|How To Read The Income Statement||00:00:00|
|How To Read The Cash Flow Statement||00:00:00|
|How To Read The Balance Sheet||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Financial Ratios|
|How To Read Liquidity Ratios||00:00:00|
|How To Read Profitability Ratios||00:00:00|
|How To Read Valuation Ratios||00:00:00|
|How To Read Efficiency Ratios||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Screen Stocks Using Different Financial Ratios|
|Screen Stocks Using Different Financial Ratios||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Practical Walkthrough Of Financial Statements|
|Practical Walkthrough Of Financial Statements||00:00:00|