How To Give An Amazing Five-Minute Presentation
This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of giving an amazing five-minute presentation and how to engage audiences that will listen.
About This CourseBeginner
To help you stand up and deliver an amazing 5-minute presentation that breaks down barriers and open doors (with less nerves and fear), we created How To Give An Amazing Five-Minute Presentation.
With this step-by-step training plan, you’ll have a proven system you can follow to give an amazing (no-fear) five-minute presentation.
Successful people can share their ideas clearly, powerfully, and succinctly (i.e. in less than 5-10 minutes).
So how do we transform how you give short presentations?
In steps 1-12, you’ll learn how to create irresistible five-minute content. Specifically:
- How to create content that audiences will listen to without being distracting.
- The exact 5-minute “hooks formula” to identify what your audience wants and why they want it.
- Super quick and cool slideshow techniques that get their attention and are incredibly engaging in less than 5 minutes.
- How to create your presentation so that you finish on time in 5-minutes or less and get across everything you need to.
- The best way to write your blueprint (not a script) so that you’ll remember each of the important things you want to say.
- Our very own 5-minute presentation modeled for you so that you know why you’re saying and doing what you’re doing.
In steps 13-18, you’ll learn how to practice it to perfection and deliver a powerful impression in less than 5 minutes. In these final steps, we’ll cover:
- The 5-minute opener that immediately engages your audience and gets them to want to hear more from you.
- Preparation and practice techniques so that technology (and other) snafus won’t affect your presentation.
- How to overcome “5-minute stage fright” and deliver a powerful impression and continue to present with confidence.
- The exact steps to deliver a compelling message so they will understand exactly what you’re saying.
- How to practice your “5-minute voice” so microphones will become your friend rather than your enemy.
- The 5-minute close that shows you were convincing, inspiring, enjoyable and motivating (and ends right on time).
Who this course is for:
- Public Speakers
- Keynote Speakers
- Business Professionals
- Team leads
- Human Resources professionals
- Web/Tech Developers
- Sales professionals
- Project managers
- CEO’s and Founders
- Directors and VP’s
- Anyone who wants to give an amazing 5-minute presentation
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to give an amazing five-minute presentation.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about how to give an amazing five-minute presentation.
Section 1: Introduction
Introduction And Welcome
Section 2: Create Irresistible Content
Create Your Core Content
Create Your Tasks, Subtasks And Examples
Create Your Title And Takeaway Hooks
Create Your Main Presentation Hook And Map Out Your Message
Section 3: Practice To Perfection
Practice Your Words And Non-Verbals
Practice Without Looking
Section 4: Deliver A Powerful Impression
Deliver A Powerful Impression
No Reviews found for this course.