About This Course
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for new managers… or soon to be, new managers
- This course is perfect if you are strong technically or functionally, but have had little or no training in the craft of management
- Take this course if you aim to succeed in management, and you want to make a rapid start
- And particularly take this course if you are in a management role for the first time and feel a little out of your depth, without the support and guidance you need
What you’ll learn:
- Handle yourself and be seen by peers and your boss as a manager, rather than as a capable doer
- Present, solve problems, manage your time, and deal with colleagues in a confident, assertive way
- Manage the people in your group or team, setting effective goals, delegating, and giving feedback
- Deal with poor performance, and develop staff
- Communicate at a managerial level to negotiate, motivate, and resolve conflict
- Develop your team and harness the power of a team, dealing with setbacks in team dynamics and running good team meetings
- Deploy five of the most essential tools for any manager to have in your toolkit
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
For new and aspiring managers who have not had any management training and for experienced managers who need a practical refresher.
The New Manager’s 5-week Success System gives you the resources you need to manage effectively from Day 1. You will be able to manage your team well and with confidence.
The course will give you 25 short, insightful modules. Each will give you four practical tools, tips, or techniques. Together, they cover all the basics of management. Five days per week, five weeks. Each week has its own theme:
Week 1: Personal effectiveness
Week 2: Communication skills
Week 3: Managing individuals
Week 4: Managing teams
Week 5: Manager’s toolkit
Essential tips that you can apply straight away . You’ll get guaranteed results from our indispensable list of 100 ‘do this’ essentials. This course will transform your ability to get results.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned management skills.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about management skills.
|Section 1 - Week 1: Personal Effectiveness - How To Be An Awesome Professional|
|Tuesday: Personal Time Management||00:00:00|
|Wednesday: Assert Yourself||00:00:00|
|Thursday: Problem Solving||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Week 2: Managing Individuals - How To Get The Best From Your People|
|Monday: Goal Setting||00:00:00|
|Thursday: Poor Performance||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Week 3: Communication Skills - How To Make Your Management Voice Heard|
|Section 4 - Week 4: Team Management - How To Create And Keep A High Performance Team|
|Monday: The Power Of Teams||00:00:00|
|Tuesday: Team Development||00:00:00|
|Wednesday: Team Maintenance||00:00:00|
|Thursday: The Four Essentials Of Team Management||00:00:00|
|Friday: Team Meetings||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Week 5: Manager's Toolkit - How To Adapt To Whatever The Job Throws At You|
|Monday: Emotional Intelligence||00:00:00|
|Tuesday: Transactional Analysis||00:00:00|
|Wednesday: The SCOPE Process||00:00:00|
|Thursday: Selecting Management Styles||00:00:00|
|Friday: The Powerhouse Loop||00:00:00|