About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Graphic Designers
- Game Artists
- Digital Artists
- Indie Game Developers
What you’ll learn:
- You will be able to use Adobe Illustrator to a basic level
- You will be able to create a simple vector orc character
- You will be able to create and manipulate basic shapes
- You will be able to use the Pen Tool to draw new custom shapes
- You will be able to apply different colors
- You will be able to create different character
- You will need Adobe Illustrator CC installed
Software version used in the course:
- Adobe Illustrator CC 2019
This is a great way for beginners to introduce themselves to Adobe Illustrator. Starting with a basic overview of the program, the course will help familiarize you with the tools you will need. Each step will be broken down to make understanding the process even easier, starting with creating a simple vector shape to creating your different orc character designs.
Follow along as we take simple vector shapes and step by step create simple orc designs which can be used in your own animation or video game projects.
I have included the .AI file here for you to use as reference. So you’ll be able to work alongside the videos to learn and create your own flat vector characters. Please feel free to share your creations as well!
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned to create a simple flat vector orc.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the Adobe Illustrator CC.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Section 2 - Creating A Flat Vector Orc|
|How To Create The Head||00:00:00|
|How To Create The Body||00:00:00|
|How To Create The Arms And Hands||00:00:00|
|How To Create The Legs||00:00:00|
|How To Create Details||00:00:00|
|How To Create A Sword||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Conclusion|