Learn how to communicate in even more situations from the knowledge you learnt in Courses 1-10.Read more.
Hola, bonjour, olá, hallo and ciao! I'm Kieran and I'm a language tutor based in the UK. I teach French, Spanish, German, Italian and Portuguese.
Only want this course? Buy this course for
$199 $29 and keep lifetime access.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who enjoys the 3 Minute French method and wants to build more on what has been learnt so far
What you’ll learn:
- Get an introduction to the imperfect tense and how it can be used with infinitive carriers
- Learn some useful verbs that will come in handy when travelling around Francophone countries
- Look at the many different ways to say “what” in French
- Start to have a look at reflexive verbs and what they mean
- Get to grips with the verb “faire” and see the many things it can be used for
- Look at the “causative” in French with the verb faire
- Have a look at the different ways to say “already” and “yet” in French
- Get some more adverbs that will enhance your French sentences
- Learn a few technological words in French so you can talk about sending emails
- Learn a little bit of geography
- Make sure that you are familiar with everything learnt in 3 Minute French courses 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10
Hello and welcome to “3 Minute French – Course 11″. The aim of this course is to make French accessible to anybody regardless of age, educational background or “aptitude” for learning. This course leads on from “3 Minute French – Courses 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10” and new language structures are introduced to enable you to communicate in more situations when on holiday abroad.
My method for teaching French is simple but effective. It works for anybody, no matter what your requirements. I have been teaching foreign languages for over ten years and I’ve taught a wide range of students of all ages and backgrounds, including students with learning difficulties, so I know my method is accessible to absolutely anyone, with no exception.
With this course, it’s almost as if you have your very own language tutor at your beck and call. Take it with you wherever you are and have a quick listen to one of the lessons whenever you find yourself with three minutes to spare. You will be amazed at how much your language skills will develop after just a few minutes a day of study. You will start to learn the French language in a simple, logical and fun way.
You will learn a variety of words that you will learn to put together to form sentences that will be useful in any visit to France or any other French speaking country, and you’ll learn how to put the words together to form sentences, saying exactly what you want.
There is ample opportunity throughout the course to practise what you’ve learnt, and structured repetition ensures you’ll never forget what you’ve learnt.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned to communicate in French.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today!
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Section 2 - Lesson 90|
|Section 3 - Lesson 91|
|Section 4 - Lesson 92|
|Section 5 - Lesson 93|
|Section 6 - Lesson 94|
|Section 7 - Lesson 95|
|Section 8 - Lesson 96|
|Section 9 - Lesson 97|
|Section 10 - Lesson 98|