About This Course
Hello and welcome to “3 Minute French: Course 3” The aim of this course is to make French accessible to anybody regardless of age, educational background or “aptitude” for learning. This course leads on from “3 Minute French: Courses 1 and 2” and new language structures are introduced to enable you to communicate in more situations when on holiday abroad.
My method for teaching French is simple but effective. It works for anybody, no matter what your requirements. I have been teaching foreign languages for over ten years and I’ve taught a wide range of students of all ages and backgrounds, including students with learning difficulties, so I know my method is accessible to absolutely anyone, with no exception.
With this course, it’s almost as if you have your very own language tutor at your beck and call. Take it with you wherever you are and have a quick listen to one of the lessons whenever you find yourself with three minutes to spare. You will be amazed at how much your language skills will develop after just a few minutes a day of study. You will start to learn the French language in a simple, logical and fun way.
You will learn a variety of words that you will learn to put together to form sentences that will be useful in any visit to France or any other French speaking country, and you’ll learn how to put the words together to form sentences, saying exactly what you want.
There is ample opportunity throughout the course to practise what you’ve learnt, and structured repetition ensures you’ll never forget what you’ve learnt.
What are the requirements?
- Before taking this course, make sure you are confident with all the words and phrases you learnt in “3 Minute French: Courses 1 and 2”
What am I going to get from this course?
- Learn some useful question phrases you can use in lots of situations.
- Learn some more verbs and start to add different structures to your language.
- Learn some phrases to help you with directions.
- Learn how to give better descriptions in French.
- Learn how to get about with some useful travelling terminology.
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for aimed at anybody who has already completed the “3 Minute French:- Courses 1 & 2” and would like to progress further.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned more about the French language.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about French.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|3 Minute French Course 3 Expansion Sheets And Other Resources||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Lesson 19|
|Section 3 - Lesson 20|
|Section 4 - Lesson 21|
|Section 5 - Lesson 22|
|Section 6 - Lesson 23|
|Section 7 - Lesson 24|
|Section 8 - Lesson 25|
|Section 9 - Lesson 26|
|Section 10 - Lesson 27|