About This Course
What you would normally spend a semester learning at university you will learn in this course in just a few hours!
In this course, you will learn:
- Lots and lots of vocabulary
- Useful everyday phrases
- Basic sentence structures
- Basic grammar rules most beginner courses don’t teach
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Greet people and introduce yourself both formally and casually
- Pronounce words correctly without hearing them first
- Count from 1 to 1,000
- Read a restaurant menu
- Order food and drinks
- Structure basic sentences with ease
- Conjugate over 15 verbs in the present tense
All this and more in just a few hours of instruction! This course is the first in a series aimed at helping you master the basics of French and giving you a strong base onto which you will be able to build your skills as a French speaker.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to start learning French for any purpose – traveling, business, dating, studies, or anything else. This course has you covered.
- Anyone who wants to advance quickly in their French language journey – in a way that’s easy, fun and fast.
- People in any age group, from kids to grown-ups. This course is built in a way that’s easy to understand for any person willing to learn.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to speak beginner French.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the French language.
|Section 1 - Rapid Learning|
|Important Verbs Part 1||00:00:00|
|Important Verbs Part 2||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Practice And Build|
|Practice And Build Part 1||00:00:00|
|Practice And Build Part 2||00:00:00|
|Practice And Build Part 3||00:00:00|
|Practice And Build Part 4||00:00:00|
|Practice And Build Part 5||00:00:00|
|Practice And Build Part 6||00:00:00|
|Practice And Build Part 7||00:00:00|