Learn about the German present perfect tense and some useful phrases to spice up your sentences.Read more.
Hola, bonjour, olá, hallo and ciao! I'm Kieran and I'm a language tutor based in the UK. I teach French, Spanish, German, Italian and Portuguese.
Only want this course? Buy this course for
$199 $29 and keep lifetime access.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who enjoys the 3 Minute German method and wants to build more on what has been learnt so far
What you’ll learn:
- Learn about the German present perfect tense (aka the past tense) in depth
- Add some useful, high-frequency German verbs
- Learn about how to use direct object pronouns
- Add a few useful phrases to spice up your sentences
- Learn some useful modal verbs, or “infinitive carriers”
- Start to look at how German sentence structures sometimes differ to English
- Look at how sometimes, we can’t translate things word for word from English into German
- Just make sure that you are familiar with everything learnt in 3 Minute German courses 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5
Hello and welcome to “3 Minute German: Course Six” The aim of this course is to make German accessible to anybody regardless of age, educational background or “aptitude” for learning. This course leads on from “3 Minute German: Courses 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5” and new language structures are introduced to enable you to communicate in more situations when on holiday abroad.
My method for teaching German is simple but effective. It works for anybody, no matter what your requirements. I have been teaching foreign languages for over ten years and I’ve taught a wide range of students of all ages and backgrounds, including students with learning difficulties, so I know my method is accessible to absolutely anyone, with no exception.
With this course, it’s almost as if you have your very own language tutor at your beck and call. Take it with you wherever you are and have a quick listen to one of the lessons whenever you find yourself with three minutes to spare. You will be amazed at how much your language skills will develop after just a few minutes a day of study. You will start to learn the German language in a simple, logical and fun way.
You will learn a variety of words that you will learn to put together to form sentences that will be useful in any visit to Germany or any other German speaking country, and you’ll learn how to put the words together to form sentences, saying exactly what you want.
There is ample opportunity throughout the course to practise what you’ve learnt, and structured repetition ensures you’ll never forget what you’ve learnt.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned useful German phrases.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today!
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Course 6 Introduction||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Lesson 45|
|Section 3 - Lesson 45.5|
|Section 4 - Lesson 46|
|Section 5 - Lesson 46.5|
|Section 6 - Lesson 47|
|Section 7 - Lesson 48|
|Section 8 - Lesson 49|
|Section 9 - Lesson 50|
|Section 10 - Lesson 51|
|Section 11 - Lesson 52|
|Section 12 - Lesson 53|