About This CourseBeginner
Would you like to learn the Gestalt approach and use it in your work? Or are you interested in becoming a Gestalt therapist?
In any case, you are in the right place!
In this course you will take 29 informative lectures where you will learn:
- Several Gestalt techniques such as the “Empty Chair Technique” or “Repetition & Exaggeration”
- The importance and use of experiments in therapy sessions
- Working with couples and groups
- Using “Mindfulness” approach in sessions
- Helping to complete an “unfinished business”
- Using the Theory of Change in therapy
Are you interested in learning about the Gestalt therapy approach? Would you like to use it in your career and your personal life?
Then see you in my class!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested in Gestalt Therapy approach
- Anyone who wants to become a coach, counselor, therapist
- Anyone who wants to use their certification from this course for work or further study
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned the Gestalt therapy approach that can be used for career and personal life.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about Gestalt psychotherapy.
Section 1 - Introduction
About The Instructor
About The Course
What Is Psychotherapy
Section 2 - Introduction To Gestalt Therapy
What Is Gestalt Therapy
The Origins Of Gestalt Approach
Psychoanalysis And Gestalt Approach
Forms Of Psychotherapy
Therapeutic Relationship In Gestalt Therapy
Section 3 - Philosophy And Principles In Gestalt Therapy
The “Self” In Gestalt Therapy
Gestalt “Present” Awareness
The Concept Of “Respect”
The Concept Of “Social Responsibility”
The Concept Of “Relationship” In Gestalt
Section 4 - The Essence And Principles
Field Theoretical Strategies
The Theory Of Change
The Concept Of “Mindfulness”
Section 5 - Gestalt Therapy Techniques
Exercise And Experiments
The Empty Chair Technique
Discussing “Dreams” (Dream Work)
Exaggeration And Repetition
Guided Imagery And Fantasy
Working With “Unfinished Business”
Section 6 - Forms And Methods of Therapy
Working With Couples
Working With Groups
Section 7 - Pros And Cons Of Gestalt Therapy
The Strengths Of Gestalt Approach
Critiques And Limitations
Thank You And Good Bye!
No Reviews found for this course.