About This Course
Who this course is for:
- People who are being buried alive by the tasks and demands that life continues to pile on top of them
- Anyone who is sick and tired of the inefficiency of to-do lists
- Smartphone users who realize that a phone app is no place to manage an extraordinary life
- Life/productivity coaches looking for a solid productivity system to share with their clients/students
- Writers, teachers, business owners, or anyone who regularly creates, brainstorms, and manages ideas, people, and tasks
- Anyone who understands and loves the power of mind mapping
- The overwhelmed, stressed, disorganized, and burned out
What you’ll learn:
- Learn how to use the Action Map to capture and do small, but important tasks (check email, check Twitter, order that new watch, make appointments, etc.)
- Learn how to track and follow up on the people, decisions, and tasks that you’re not prepared to act on right now
- Manage and run your errands in the most efficient way possible (works great in households and businesses, too)
- Discover how to use Triggers to take action on the recurring tasks in your life (cleaning & maintaining your car or home, paying bills, posting to your blog, etc.)
- Master using Domains – a section of your Action Map for capturing and managing knowledge, checklists, processes, dreams, templates, documents, and more!
- Learn how to use timeboxing to consistently take action and get things done
- Discover the motivating effect of using Action Words on your map
- Learn a simple process that keeps your life and dreams consistently moving forward
- Mind map tool of your choice (MindManager, MindMeister, FreeMind, etc.) – although I share with you several free options
- A basic knowledge of mind mapping is good, but not required because it’s so easy to learn
Introducing The Action Map System – A productivity system that works!
This course on The Action Map System includes:
- Lectures and video content: Everything is explained in crystal clear detail, with lots of examples
- A professionally designed, high-resolution printable workflow chart: Use this to quickly reference how to use any part of the system
- A ready-to-use Action Map template: To get you up and running with using the system in no time!
- A sample Action Map, with sample entries: So you can see real-world examples of how to use various elements of the system
The Action Map System is a totally unique productivity and life management system that is built to help you:
1. Manage Your LIFE And Get It Done (The ACTION Part Of The System)
I’m talking everything in your life that demands your time, energy, and resources:
- What you need to do today
- What you need to do tomorrow
- What you want to accomplish next week, next month, this year
- Those pesky little tasks that need done but take less than 5 minutes to complete
- Multi-step projects such as creating a product, starting a business, launching a blog, writing a book, planning your anniversary, and so on
- Decisions, people, and other tasks that you’re not prepared to act on today, but need your attention soon
- Recurring events that you need to take care of weekly, monthly, or yearly
- Things you learn from books you read, videos you watch, courses you take, and seminars/workshops you attend
- Lists of actions (processes and checklists) you use on a regular basis to complete a task such as write a blog post, pay your bills, plan a trip, create a video, etc.
- Dreams you want to achieve in the future
2. See And Review All The Elements Of Your Life In A Single Glance (The MAP Part Of The System)
It’s been said that life is a journey, which is a really accurate way of looking at it.
In life, there are destinations you want to reach, decisions about which roads you want to take, roadblocks that you have to get around, and even dead-ends that lead to nowhere.
And what’s the best tool for navigating any journey – whether you’re traveling in a car or traveling through life?
In either case, it’s a map!
Because a map is a tool that is designed to give you incredible clarity – it enables you, at a glance, to see the entire path from where you are now to where you want to go (the big-picture), so you can quickly and easily:
- Take the best, most efficient route to reach your destination
- See and navigate around roadblocks and obstacles that sometimes get in the way
- Avoid dead-ends that take you nowhere and waste your time, energy, and resources
This is exactly what The Action MAP System does for your life. At a glance, it gives you a unique visual overview of your life, so you see exactly where you’re headed and how to take the best path to get there.
This level of clarity means you move through life with a sense of freedom and forward motion similar to driving on the open road with the ‘top-down’ and ‘the pedal to the metal.’
The Secret To The Action Map System’s Simplicity, Power, And Functionality…
In a nutshell: The Action Map System is built on the framework of one of the best organizational tools known to man – a single mind map.
If you’re currently a mind map user, you can appreciate the potential of using a system built this way.
If you’re not a mind map user, just realize that there’s a reason why virtually all Fortune 500 companies use mind mapping in one form or another – it works amazingly well at helping you plan, organize, and take action!
Because of the way it’s built, the entire system scales beautifully, which means that whether you’re single, retired, and living on your own private island, or you manage a family and successful business (or multiple businesses), The Action Map System will work for you!
Q: What makes The Action Map System different and unique from other systems?
A: Not only does this system help you manage virtually every element of your life (see list above), but it structures everything visually, and in context, meaning your life becomes like a map – you see your destinations, how you will navigate to them, and where things exist in relationship to each other – which is a very powerful perspective for planning and taking action.
Q: I’m someone who needs to manage both my personal life and a business – can the Action Map handle both?
A: Yes, all on a single map!
Q: What if I don’t know how to mind map right now?
A: No problem! I show you where you can grab free mind mapping tools, and I demonstrate the basics of using them – everything you need to use the system I teach in this course.
Become An Action Mapper Today!
If you’re ready to toss your paper to-do list or smart phone productivity apps for a real system that helps you get life done, then join us today!
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about how to organize your life and take action.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and develop your productivity skills!
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|The Productivity Problem… The Action Map Solution||00:00:00|
|The Unique Value Of The Action Map System||00:00:00|
|How The Action Map System Was Born||00:00:00|
|Be Prepared To Tweak The System||00:00:00|
|Short-Term Pain Brings Long-term Pleasure / Results||00:00:00|
|A System Is Only As Good As Your Dedication To Using It||00:00:00|
|What You Need To Get Started||00:00:00|
|The Action Map Template||00:00:00|
|Other Mind Maps You’ll Receive||00:00:00|
|An Overview Of The Action Map System||00:00:00|
|A Walk-through Of The Action Map System||00:00:00|
|Location #1: Your Calendar||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Actions|
|Getting Today Done||00:00:00|
|Taking Care Of Small Tasks With Break Away Sessions||00:00:00|
|Planning Tomorrow, Today||00:00:00|
|Actions In Focus – Managing Tomorrow Through The Next 6 Months||00:00:00|
|Following Up With People, Decisions, And Events||00:00:00|
|Managing And Running Your Errands||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Triggers|
|Managing Your Life’s Recurring Actions||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Domains|
|Domains: The Library Of Your Life||00:00:00|
|Reference – A Place For Knowledge||00:00:00|
|Actions – A Place For Checklists And Processes||00:00:00|
|Somedays – A Place For Dreams||00:00:00|
|Saving Domain Elements||00:00:00|
|The Synergy Of Using Domains With Actions And Triggers||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Reviews|
|Why Do A Review||00:00:00|
|A Brief Overview Of The Two Types Of Reviews: Daily And Weekly||00:00:00|
|Doing A Daily Review||00:00:00|
|Doing A Weekly Review||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Wrap Up|
|Routing Flow On The Map: What To Do, When||00:00:00|
|Working Away From Your Computer||00:00:00|
|Capturing Ideas And Updates When You’re Away From Your Computer||00:00:00|
|Dealing With Information Overload||00:00:00|
|Section 7 - Printable Reference Sheets For The Action Map System|
|The Action Map System Reference Infographic (Hi-Resolution)||00:00:00|
|The Action Map System Reference Infographic (Preview / Low-Resolution)||00:00:00|
|The Action Map System Flow Chart||00:00:00|