About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Web developers
- Web designers
- Anyone who wants to learn more about Google Apps Script
What you’ll learn:
- How to search a Google Drive folder and get image information
- How to output JSON data into a Google Apps Script web app
- Building your endpoint to connect to Google Apps Script web app
- Building elements for the page and updating attributes
- Adding CSS
- Completing the web app with Modal popup for full size viewing of images
- Completing Gallery display of Google Drive Images
- HTML and CSS Programming experience
Using Google Apps Script, explore how you can create your own website that dynamically gets images from your Google Drive.
Source code is included, so you can copy and paste the code to try for yourself.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to create a dynamic image gallery.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the expansive functions of Google Apps Script.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Web Application Setup||00:00:00|
|Google Script Web App||00:00:00|
|Get Drive Images Using Google Apps Script||00:00:00|
|Connect To Web App JSON||00:00:00|
|Create Page Elements||00:00:00|