About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Web developers
- App developers
What you’ll learn:
- Basics of web editor for writing Google Apps Script
- Set up of Bound script for spreadsheet data
- Creation of web app
- Output of spreadsheet data as JSON in web app format
- Use of fetch to connect to API web app endpoint to get JSON data
- Creating elements using the document object
- Styling and debugging of web app application
- Some coding experience
Using Google Apps Script, explore how you can set up a simple application that can output your Google Sheet content as JSON data to be used within your websites. Source Code is included to get you started quickly.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to output the content of a Google Sheet as JSON data.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the many functions of Google Apps Script.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Google Get Post Web API Production||00:00:00|
|Web Developer Setup||00:00:00|
|Write Google Apps Script||00:00:00|
|Get Spreadsheet Data||00:00:00|
|Web App Content||00:00:00|
|Connect To WebApp URL||00:00:00|
|Post Data To Sheet||00:00:00|
|Add POST To SpreadSheet||00:00:00|
|DeBug And Clean Code||00:00:00|
|Application Conclusion Code Review||00:00:00|