About This Course
Using Google Apps Script, explore how you can set up a simple application that can output your Google Sheet content as JSON data to be used within your websites. Source Code is included to get you started quickly.
This course covers:
- Basics of web editor for writing Google Apps Script
- Set up of Bound script for spreadsheet data
- Creation of web app
- Output of spreadsheet data as JSON in web app format
- Use of fetch to connect to API web app endpoint to get JSON data
- Creating elements using the document object
- Styling and debugging of web app application
- Some coding experience
Who this course is for:
- Web developers
- Application developers
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to output the content of a Google Sheet as JSON data.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the many functions of Google Apps Script.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Google Get Post Web API Production||00:00:00|
|Web Developer Setup||00:00:00|
|Write Google Apps Script||00:00:00|
|Get Spreadsheet Data||00:00:00|
|Web App Content||00:00:00|
|Connect To WebApp URL||00:00:00|
|Post Data To Sheet||00:00:00|
|Add POST To SpreadSheet||00:00:00|
|DeBug And Clean Code||00:00:00|
|Application Conclusion Code Review||00:00:00|