Seven aesthetic paintings in 7 days challenge covering various subjects from sky to water.Read more.
Hello There, this is Arbia Sultana. An Artist based in Bengaluru, India. I have always loved making art since a little kid, but with time I was busy building my professional career. This pandemic i.e. in 2020 I went back chasing my passion for art. Believe me or not every single day in pandemic I used to paint with watercolours or gouache at least for 30 minutes this was like a meditation for me every night before bed. Since then I have improved so much. One of my colleague told watercolour is s
Only want this course? Buy this course for
$199 $29 and keep lifetime access.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- This course is perfect for beginners in gouache painting, acrylic painting, and watercolor painting
- Suitable for those who are new to painting in general
- Intermediate level artists who want to improve their skills in gouache, acrylic, and watercolor painting
- Those interested in landscape painting and aesthetic painting
- Advanced painters who want to learn new techniques in gouache, acrylic, and watercolor painting
What you’ll learn:
- Techniques for painting aesthetic pieces
- Landscape painting methods
- Painting clouds with gouache
- Capturing the essence of light in your paintings
- Painting a stunning sunset
- Painting a serene beach scene
- Techniques for painting a beautiful night sky
- How to paint cars with gouache and more
- No experience is required. Anyone who is willing to learn can join this class.
- Materials Required- 1. 300 gsm cp Watercolour paper, 2. Artist-grade gouache paint, 3. Brushes- flat end brush, round tip brush, liner brush, and filbert brush. 4. Mixing palette, 5. masking tape, 6. tissue/cotton cloth.
As Vincent Van Gogh quoted, “Great things are done by series of small things brought together”.
Welcome to the class. In this class, I will teach you 7 different Aesthetic paintings with Gouache to bring out the vibrant colours of nature and the medium from your colour palette onto the paper.
This course is for both beginners and experienced gouache artists because the paintings in this class are ideal for relaxing and enjoying this medium’s beauty, regardless of your skill level. Along with the materials required for the class, I will be explaining each painting step by step so that you can get inspired and paint it in your own style.
Here is the list of materials required to get you started:
- Watercolor Paper (minimum 300gsm cold pressed) – I am using Canson watercolour paper
- Gouache Paints – I am using Artist grade Brustro gouache paints.
- Watercolor Brushes (synthetic) – I am using Flat end brush, Round tip brush, Liner brush and Filbert Brush.
- Masking tape
- Tissue/ Cotton Towel
- Mixing Palette
- Jar of Water
- Basic Stationery – Ruler and a pencil (optional)
Join me for the next 7 days to create some beautiful paintings. See you all in the class.
Keep Learning, Keep Creating, and Keep Painting
– Arbia Sultana
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned to create 7 aesthetic paintings that bring out the vibrant colors of nature. Step-by-step guidance and inspiration to help you relax and enjoy the medium.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today!
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Day 1 – Part 1||00:00:00|
|Day 1 – Part 2||00:00:00|
|Day 2 – Part 1||00:00:00|
|Day 2 – Part 2||00:00:00|
|Day 3 – Part 1||00:00:00|
|Day 3 – Part 2||00:00:00|
|Day 4 – Part 1||00:00:00|
|Day 4 – Part 2||00:00:00|
|Day 5 – Part 1||00:00:00|
|Day 5 – Part 2||00:00:00|
|Day 6 – Part 1||00:00:00|
|Day 6 – Part 2||00:00:00|
|Day 7 – Part 1||00:00:00|
|Day 7 – Part 2||00:00:00|