About This Course
Who this course is for:
- This course is for you, if you want to be taken seriously
- It is for you, if you want others to trust your judgement
- It is for you, if you notice people switch off, when you speak but it is not for people who want to be the life and soul of the party, the class clown, or be constantly trying hard to dominate
- Instead, it is for you, if you want to dominate quietly, without seeming to try.
What you’ll learn:
- People will pay attention and take notice of you, and take you seriously
- You will feel confident among older, more experienced colleagues or clients
- You’ll be able to hold the attention of a room full of people
- Earn a position of trust, influence, and authority
- People will welcome your ideas and insights
- You career to move forwards, leading to promotion at a young age
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
Do you want people to pay attention to you when you speak? Of course you do.
You want your words to carry weight. You want people to listen to you. You want to speak with authority. You want people to trusty you. And, you want them to seek you out for your opinions, insights and advice.
What you need is gravitas. And in this course, you will learn how to develop it in a simple 5-step programme.
Gravitas is a strong impression of authority, good judgement, and of wisdom. And it is what people look for in a leader, when they need advice, or when someone has to inspire confidence in tough times. It will help you to further your career.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned gravitas.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about gravitas.
|Section 1 - Introduction: What Is This Gravitas Thing? And So What?|
|What is Gravitas?||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Step 1: How To Think - If You Want People To Listen, You Need Substance|
|The Importance Of Attitude||00:00:00|
|The Need For Knowledge||00:00:00|
|The Role Of Reliability||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Step 2: How To Look - Fake It 'til You Become It, Stand And Move With Impact|
|Presence: Space And Pace||00:00:00|
|Posture: Square And Upright||00:00:00|
|Poise: Stillness And Calm||00:00:00|
|Polish: Style And Presentation||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Step 3: How To Act - Be The Person People Want To Trust|
|The Right Motivation||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Step 4: What To Say - Understand The Things People Want To Listen To|
|Structure Your Speaking||00:00:00|
|Simplify The Subject||00:00:00|
|Stick To Significance||00:00:00|
|Select, Synthesize, Summarize||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Step 5: How To Say It - Your Words Will Matter When You Choose Them With Care|
|Say It With Questions||00:00:00|
|Voice Of Authority||00:00:00|
|Choose Your Vocabulary||00:00:00|
|Pace Of Delivery||00:00:00|
|Section 7 - Bonus Items: Yes, There's Even More|