How To Develop Gravitas: The Route To Influence And Authority
This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of gravitas and how to influence the people around you with words that carry weight and impact.
About This CourseBeginner
Do you want people to pay attention to you when you speak?
Of course you do.
- You want your words to carry weight
- You want people to listen to you
- You want to speak with authority
- You want people to trusty you
- And you want them to seek you out for your opinions, insights and advice
What you need is gravitas. And in this course, you will learn how to develop it in a simple 5-step programme.
Gravitas will help you to further your career.
It is a strong impression of authority, good judgement, and of wisdom. And it is what people look for:
- in a leader
- when they need advice, or
- when someone has to inspire confidence in tough times
That can be you:
People will pay attention and take notice of you, and take you seriously
You will feel confident among older, more experienced colleagues or clients
You’ll be able to hold the attention of a room full of people
Earn a position of trust, influence, and authority
People will welcome your ideas and insights
You career to move forwards, leading to promotion at a young age
Who this course is for:
- This course is for you, if you want to be taken seriously
- It is for you, if you want others to trust your judgement
- It is for you, if you notice people switch off, when you speak but it is not for people who want to be the life and soul of the party, the class clown, or be constantly trying hard to dominate
- Instead, it is for you, if you want to dominate quietly, without seeming to try.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned gravitas.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about gravitas.
Section 1 - Introduction: What Is This Gravitas Thing? And So What?
What is Gravitas?
Section 2 - Step 1: How To Think - If You Want People To Listen, You Need Substance
The Importance Of Attitude
The Need For Knowledge
The Role Of Reliability
Section 3 - Step 2: How To Look - Fake It 'til You Become It, Stand And Move With Impact
Presence: Space And Pace
Posture: Square And Upright
Poise: Stillness And Calm
Polish: Style And Presentation
Section 4 - Step 3: How To Act - Be The Person People Want To Trust
The Right Motivation
Section 5 - Step 4: What To Say - Understand The Things People Want To Listen To
Structure Your Speaking
Simplify The Subject
Stick To Significance
Select, Synthesize, Summarize
Section 6 - Step 5: How To Say It - Your Words Will Matter When You Choose Them With Care
Say It With Questions
Voice Of Authority
Choose Your Vocabulary
Pace Of Delivery
Section 7 - Bonus Items: Yes, There's Even More
No Reviews found for this course.