About This CourseBeginner
This course provides training for life coaches who want to grow their business through offering life coaching groups. Unfortunately, most life coaches end up leaving the field. Not because they’re not talented, but because they’re not making enough money.
They burn out constantly stressing over how to get enough paying clients and how to juggle their schedule. Adding group coaching to our coaching business is hands down one of the most important things we’ve done to create success.
We designed this program to teach you everything you need to know to create your very own group coaching program.
- How to use the same process you use with your individual clients to coach an entire group of your ideal clients.
- How to effectively manage your group, including all of the administrative details, logistics, and technology.
- How to structure your group, what content to include, what to charge, and how to prosper as a group coach.
- How to create marketing campaigns THAT FILL YOUR GROUPS using email autoresponder sequences, webinars, opt-in pages and sales pages.
- How to feel confident facilitating a group by learning advanced group facilitation techniques and communication strategies.
What are the requirements?
- Ability to print curriculum material
What knowledge am I going to get from this course?
- Make a larger impact by reaching more people.
- Have a larger, more predictable income with unlimited potential.
- Will no longer be limited to 1-on-1 coaching, trading your time for dollars.
- Minimize scheduling headaches and have greater control over your time.
- Create marketing campaigns that fill your groups.
- Manage your group’s logistics and technology.
- Design and launch a professional group life coaching program.
- Feel confident facilitating a group.
Who is the target audience?
- Life coaches who want to expand their business and earning potential.
- Counselors, coaches, speakers or teachers who wish to teach or coach groups.
- Corporate or executive coaches or consultants who want to work with groups and teams.
- Anyone who wants to turn their expertise, book or workshop into a virtual program.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have the knowledge on group life coaching.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and develop your skill in group life coaching!
Section 1 - Your Group Coaching Business
The Why: Why Do Group Coaching?
The What: What Income, Difference And Schedule Do You Want?
The Structure Basics: Format, Size, Duration And Homework
The Content: Open Vs. Structured
The Price: Setting Your Price
Group Coaching Models: Part 1
Group Coaching Models: Part 2
Section 2 - Designing Your Groups
Designing Your Content
The First Session
Confidentiality And Trust
Fully Engaged Groups
Group Stages Part 1
Group Stages Part 2
Grow And Group Methodologies: Part 1
Grow And Group Methodologies: Part 2
Technology Part 1
Technology Part 2
Section 3 - Group Facilitation Skills And Tips
Avoiding Common Problems
Dealing With Challenging Participants Part 1
Dealing With Challenging Participants Part 2
Section 4 - Communication Techniques
Group Communication Tips
Bonus: Communication Material
Bonus: Active Listening
Bonus: Reflective Listening
Bonus: Empathetic Listening
Section 5 - Marketing And Filling Your Groups
Identify Your Market
Creating A Marketing Campaign: Part 1
Creating A Marketing Campaign: Part 2
Section 6 - Next Steps
Important: Life Coaching Disclaimer