About This CourseBeginner
Welcome to Holistic Pain Management Course!
Our professional course on Holistic Pain Management has been designed for qualified therapists to add to their existing areas of expertise so that they can understand the impact of pain as well as to guide their clients through a holistic approach to pain recovery but, it is also for those who wish to learn how to manage their own pain levels leading towards a healthier and pain-free existence.
By understanding what pain is and how a natural approach can alleviate or eliminate pain, it is possible to significantly aid the healing process of any individual. Too often, people turn to mainstream medications without fully realising the risk of potential side-effects whereas a more natural approach can often create an effective pain-management route leading towards improved health and well-being.
The course includes an in depth training manual and video modules that cover:
- What is Pain?
- Emotional Pain & Stress
- Back & Neck Pain
- Respiratory Problems
- Period Pains & The Menopause
- Pain Relieving Foods
- Holistic Pain Relief
- Meditation/Self Hypnosis for Pain Relief
- Final Assessment
- The great thing is that no pre-requirements are required for this course, other than an internet connection and an open mind and heart!
- This course is aimed at those who wish to improve their own health or aimed at existing therapists who wish to add this to their skillset.
What will I learn?
- Naturally improve your own health or those of your clients
- Understand the connection between Emotional Pain & Stress
- Have knowledge on Pain Relieving Foods
- Understand Holistic Pain Relief
Who is the target audience?
- This course is aimed at those who wish to improve their own health or existing therapists who wish to add this to their skillset to help clients.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about holistic pain management.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about holistic pain management.
Section 1 - Welcome To Your Holistic Pain Management Course
Module 1: Holistic Pain Management Training Manual
Module 2: Emotional Pain And Stress
Module 3: Back And Neck Pain
Module 4: Respiratory Problems
Module 5: Period Pains And The Menopause
Module 6: Pain Relieving Foods
Module 7: Holistic Pain Relief
Module 8: Meditation / Self Hypnosis For Pain Relief