About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Web developers
- App developers
- Coders who want to explore how to use Google Apps Script
- Anyone who wants to learn more about Google Apps Script
- Anyone who wants to create amazing apps
- Anyone who wants to power up their Google Suite of Products with really amazing features
What you’ll learn:
- How to setup a web app and deploy a web app with Google Apps Script
- How to get an image into base64 value from Google Drive
- How to output an image to web app as base64
- Creating HTML5 canvas editor for images
- Updating image in Canvas with option buttons
- Uploading image from computer adding text and logo image
- Uploading image to Google Drive – newly create canvas image as base64
- Saving image to Google Drive from client side
- Uploading images and sending as email
- Prior programming experience
Explore how you can build an interactive web application that makes use of HTML5 canvas. Learn how to create images, personalize uploaded images, save to your GDrive directly, and get the URL path to the image back.
Create your own version of this application, extend on the functionality, and have fun learning more about Google Apps Script. Source code is included so you can copy and paste the code to try for yourself.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to create HTML5 canvas images.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the creation of HTML5 canvas images.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Image Uploader Project Introduction||00:00:00|
|Google Apps Script Web App||00:00:00|
|Images As Base64||00:00:00|
|Base64 Image Client Side||00:00:00|
|Client Side Options||00:00:00|
|Add Text To Canvas||00:00:00|
|Add Logo To Canvas||00:00:00|
|Upload Image To Canvas||00:00:00|
|Save Canvas Image To GDrive||00:00:00|
|Google Apps Script Save Image||00:00:00|
|Final Tweaks And Updates||00:00:00|
|Image Uploader Project Conclusion||00:00:00|