About This Coursebeginner
Become a Hypnotherapist with this Online Training Course in Hypnotherapy. This course gives you all the tools to become a Hypnotherapist.
What are the requirements?
- The great thing is that absolutely no pre-requirements are needed before taking the course, other than an internet connection, a pen & paper for notes as well as a open mind & open heart! You do not need to be already qualified in any therapy, everything you need to become a successful Hypnotherapist is included in this course.
This course is for anyone with an interest in Hypnotherapy that want to be able to either help others using powerful Hypnosis techniques, or themselves!
What will I learn?
- Confidently & effectively be able to take people into Hypnosis & help them to heal what they are holding onto!
- Understand the difference between Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy and have a passion for the very real and powerful tool that this is!
- Use different techniques to enable your clients to overcome many issues. Whatever the issue is, Hypnotherapy can help!
- Help people to Stop Smoking, Lose Weight, Overcome Fears & Phobias, Deal with Stress, Confidence issues, Self Esteem, Use the Gastric Band Hypnosis and much much more!
- Have a thorough understanding of the Conscious & Subconscious Mind
- Confidently use Suggestion Therapy effectively
- Learn the power of Suggestibility tests and use them!
- Be a Qualified Hypnotherapist!
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone with an interest in Hypnotherapy. This course will entitle you to become a fully qualified Hypnotherapist if you wish or it can just expand your knowledge on the subject.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about hypnotherapy and hypnosis.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about hypnotherapy and hypnosis.
Section 1 - Complete Hypnotherapy And Hypnosis Course
Complete Hypnotherapy And Hypnosis Course Training Manual
Module 1: What Is Hypnosis And 7 Principles Of Hypnosis
Module 2: The Conscious And Subconscious Mind, Brain Waves And Physical Signs
Module 3: Approaches To Hypnosis, Suggestion Therapy And Safe Place
Module 4: The Consultation, Contraindications And Structuring A Hypnosis Session
Module 5: Suggestibility Tests
Module 6: Inductions And Deepeners
A Hypnosis Induction, Deepener And Safe Place Session
Moving Onto The Therapeutic Part Within A Session
Module 7: Post Hypnotics, Forward Pacing And Anchors
Module 8: Hypnosis For Stress Management
Module 9: Hypnosis For Confidence And Self Esteem
Module 10: Hypnosis For Stopping Smoking
Module 11: Weight Loss And Gastric Band Hypnotherapy
Module 12: Hypnosis For Fears And Phobias
Module 13: Hypnosis For Pain Management
Module 14: Hypnosis For Anxiety, Panic And Creating Your Own Scripts
Module 15: Stop Anxiety And Panic Script
About The Instructor
KarenInstructor at The KEW Training Academy. Serving students all over the world with World Class Courses.