About This Course
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone with an interest in Hypnotherapy
- Those who wish to expand their knowledge on the subject
What will I learn?
- Confidently & effectively be able to take people into Hypnosis & help them to heal what they are holding onto
- Understand the difference between Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy and have a passion for the very real and powerful tool that this is
- Use different techniques to enable your clients to overcome many issues. Whatever the issue is, Hypnotherapy can help
- Help people to Stop Smoking, Lose Weight, Overcome Fears & Phobias, Deal with Stress, Confidence issues, Self Esteem, Use the Gastric Band Hypnosis and much much more
- Have a thorough understanding of the Conscious & Subconscious Mind
- Confidently use Suggestion Therapy effectivel
- Learn the power of Suggestibility tests and use them!
What are the requirements?
- The great thing is that absolutely no pre-requirements are needed before taking the course, other than an internet connection, a pen & paper for notes as well as a open mind & open heart
This course is fully accredited by CTAA – Complementary Therapists Accredited Association.
This course gives you all the tools and will set you on the right path to become a Hypnotherapist.
All the learning resources you need to learn Hyposis and Hypnotherapy are included in this course. This course is for anyone with an interest in the subject that want to be able to either help others using powerful Hypnosis techniques, or themselves!
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about hypnotherapy and hypnosis.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about hypnotherapy and hypnosis.
|Section 1 - Complete Hypnotherapy And Hypnosis Course|
|Complete Hypnotherapy And Hypnosis Course Training Manual||00:00:00|
|Module 1: What Is Hypnosis And 7 Principles Of Hypnosis||00:00:00|
|Module 2: The Conscious And Subconscious Mind, Brain Waves And Physical Signs||00:00:00|
|Module 3: Approaches To Hypnosis, Suggestion Therapy And Safe Place||00:00:00|
|Module 4: The Consultation, Contraindications And Structuring A Hypnosis Session||00:00:00|
|Module 5: Suggestibility Tests||00:00:00|
|Module 6: Inductions And Deepeners||00:00:00|
|A Hypnosis Induction, Deepener And Safe Place Session||00:00:00|
|Moving Onto The Therapeutic Part Within A Session||00:00:00|
|Module 7: Post Hypnotics, Forward Pacing And Anchors||00:00:00|
|Module 8: Hypnosis For Stress Management||00:00:00|
|Module 9: Hypnosis For Confidence And Self Esteem||00:00:00|
|Module 10: Hypnosis For Stopping Smoking||00:00:00|
|Module 11: Weight Loss And Gastric Band Hypnotherapy||00:00:00|
|Module 12: Hypnosis For Fears And Phobias||00:00:00|
|Module 13: Hypnosis For Pain Management||00:00:00|
|Module 14: Hypnosis For Anxiety, Panic And Creating Your Own Scripts||00:00:00|
|Module 15: Stop Anxiety And Panic Script||00:00:00|