Complete iMovie Master Class – Go From Beginner To Advanced
This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of using iMovie from beginner up to advanced level, produce, import footage, make basic edits, color grade, use the precision editor, green screen, and many other effects in iMovie useful in video production.
About This CourseBeginner
This course is designed using bit-sized videos to help you create and publish amazing videos using iMovie. Our project-based lessons allow you to not only learn by watching, but by doing. Cut out all of the fluff, no more super long boring tutorials and get the information you need in a timely manner.
Producing videos is the single most valuable skill I have learned because it now allows me to teach my passions all over the world. Taking this course will help you speed up your learning with video production so you don’t have to spend hours of frustration learning iMovie on your own.
What you’ll learn:
- Basics of iMovie and things like how to import your footage, how to render a video, color grading, sound effects, how to add music and much more.
- Learn more of the intermediate aspects of iMovie
- Learn more of the advanced options with iMovie like how to use the precision editor, J Cuts and L Cuts , Green Screen and more
Who this course is for:
- This course is perfect for anyone looking to learn how to edit videos using iMovie.
- This course is perfect, especially for beginners, who want to get started editing videos in iMovie.
- While we do cover some more advanced features in iMovie, this course is geared more towards beginner to intermediate students.
- If you want to learn from beginner to advanced how to create and edit videos in iMovie – this course is for you.
- This course is also for anyone who is looking to create high quality videos with iMovie for their clients, friends, or family.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned iMovie Master Class beginner to advanced video creation and editing.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the complete iMovie Master Class and go from beginner to advanced.
Section 1 - Welcome To The Complete iMovie 2019 Master Class - Beginner To Advanced
iMovie Welcome Preview
Getting Started With iMovie From Scratch
Quick Win Action Exercise – Import Your Media
Our Pixabay Royalty Free Videos For Our Beginner Section
Quick Win Action Exercise #2 – Creating Our In-points And Out-points
Section 2 - iMovie For Beginners - Learn The Basics Of iMovie Right Away
How To Adjust Audio With iMovie
How To Add In Sound Effects With iMovie
How To Add In Titles With iMovie
Action Exercise – Audio And Titles
How To Use Background In iMovie
How To Use Transitions In iMovie
iMovie Icons And More
How To Color Grade In iMovie
How To Crop Footage In iMovie
How To Stabilize Your Footage Using iMovie
How To Use The Noise Effects Options
Speed Up And Slow Down Your Footage With iMovie
How To Use Filters In iMovie
Action Exercise – Some Advanced Options
Action Exercise – Backgrounds And More
Section 3 - iMovie Intermediate - Learn How To Begin Using More Intermediate Tools In iMovie
Introduction To Our Intermediate iMovie Section
Intermediate Video Clips And Pictures
Intermediate Settings in iMovie
How To Create A Picture In Picture In iMovie
How To Create A Backwards Film Effect Using Reverse Film And Audio
How To Use Titles As Effects In iMovie
The Reverse Ken Burns Effect In iMovie
How To Fade In And Fade Out Pictures And Videos In iMovie
How To Create A Split Screen In iMovie
Intermediate Freeze Frame Audio Slow Motion Effect In iMovie
How To Use Custom Text In iMovie
iMovie Intermediate Mini Project
Section 4 - iMovie Advanced - Learn How To Use The Advanced Features Of iMovie
Advanced Section Introduction And How To Use A Green Screen
Advanced Video Clips And Pictures
Precision Editor Part 1
Precision Editor Part 2
Precision Editor Part 3
J and L Cuts
Key Frame Animations
Wide Screen Effect
iMovie Advanced Mini Project
Section 5 - Course Summary and Conclusion - Our Class Project
Course Summary And Conclusion – We Still Have One More Master Project Left
Final Master Project
No Reviews found for this course.