Learn the basics of creating an unforgettable first impression on your job interview.Read more.
I'm a certified and creative teacher, with years of experience teaching both offline and online. I'm a teacher trainer and a pedagogical consultant. I love knowledge and to develop new ideas. With 20+ years of experience and education in formal and informal education, and a developer of innovative study programs. Now here to help you be the best professional you can be.
Only want this course? Buy this course for
$199 $29 and keep lifetime access.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Individuals who want to be successful
- Anyone who wants to make a great first impression in an interview
- Serious professionals
- People who want to ace their interviews and land a high-paying job
What you’ll learn:
- Ace your upcoming job interview
- How to impress recruiters
- Learn the techniques to selling yourself effectively that will help you stand out against other equally qualified or more qualified job candidates
- How to act more confidently in an interview
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
Job interviews can be stressful and intimidating, but they don’t have to be.
In this class, I’ll show you how to make the best impression in any job interview. No matter how professional you are – and I’m sure you are – you also need to make them want to work with you. At the end of the day, no matter how good your answers are, if they don’t like you, you won’t get the job. This class will teach you how to nail every job interview, with a few simple tips. So if you want to get the job of your dreams, this video is for you!
Hands-on Class Project
Our class project will be to make a video or write a transcript of a self-introduction in a job interview.
Practice what you learned in the class:
- Be natural
- Be yourself – but the best version
- Make eye contact
- Talk, but not too much
- Put your professional knowledge subtly in sentences
- If you make a mistake – laugh it off
- It’s also a good opportunity to get feedback
- Looking forward to seeing you at your best!
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to land your dream job by making a great first impression.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today!
|Section 1 - How To Make The Best Impression In A Job Interview|
|The Basis Of A Good Impression||00:00:00|
|How To Be Yourself||00:00:00|
|Don’t Talk (Yes!)||00:00:00|
|Talk And Don’t Talk||00:00:00|
|How To Show You’re Professional||00:00:00|
|What If You Make A Mistake?||00:00:00|