About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Business owners
- Those who want to learn more about negotiation and influence
What you’ll learn:
- The Components of Influence
- How to use your personality type in influencing
- How to influence by listening
- How to influence non-verbally
- What negotiation is
- The four possible outcomes of negotiation
- The Drivers of Success in Negotiation
- How to prepare for a negotiation
- How to build rapport
- Questions to use in negotiation
- How to close a negotiation
- What to do if a negotiation gets “stuck”
- Specific issues in negotiating a project; a business contract; a job application; and asking for a pay rise or promotion
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
To communicate effectively; to facilitate improving performance; and to negotiate positive outcomes with colleagues, customers and suppliers, we need to influence others. Influencing is something we do every day and is particularly important in our professional lives as we seek to ensure our work impacts the organisation positively.
Negotiation is another skill we use every day – from agreeing what the kids can watch on their devices, to what to have for dinner, to the remit and timescale for an upcoming project, to contracting a systems upgrade, or planning the year-end process, and so on. Even applying for a new job is a negotiation around skills, requirements and their worth. In this course, we look at developing your influencing skills and combining them with negotiation skills to improve your effectiveness at work.
We hope you enjoy the course.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned to improve your negotiation and influencing skills.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about negotiating and influencing.
|Section 1 - Introduction And Course Lessons|
|Influencing Is About Helping Others Understand||00:00:00|
|Your Personality Affects How You Influence Others||00:00:00|
|Influencing By Listening||00:00:00|
|Exercise: Your Influencing Inventory||00:00:00|
|What Is Negotiation?||00:00:00|
|The Drivers Of Success In Negotiation||00:00:00|
|Information And Power In Negotiation||00:00:00|
|Exercise: Prepare To Negotiate||00:00:00|
|The Importance Of Rapport||00:00:00|
|Questions In Negotiation||00:00:00|
|Reducing Stress In Negotiation||00:00:00|
|Exercise: Examine Your Trust Profile||00:00:00|
|Bringing The Negotiation To A Close||00:00:00|
|Dealing With Deadlock||00:00:00|
|Specific Negotiation Scenarios||00:00:00|
|More Negotiation Scenarios||00:00:00|
|The Negotiator’s Toolkit||00:00:00|