Learn how to consult with a bride and plan the wedding day, popular eye makeup techniques, and how to mix foundation shades for South Asian brides.Read more.
YouTube : Hajar Beauty Official | Instagram :@hajarbeauty.official They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. For me, beauty feels like spring. Beauty is inside every woman and it blossoms depending on the seasons of life. In my case, I like to hold onto the spring that is beauty and keep it blossoming for every woman forever. With that being said.. Hello and welcome dear student ! I am Hajar , a certified Beautician & Make Up Artist from Germany. I am very passionate about Mak
Only want this course? Buy this course for
$199 $29 and keep lifetime access.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Makeup artists who have a huge international bridal clientele!
- Intermediates (Self-taughts) who are passionate about makeup and know that Practice makes the Expert!
- Anyone who loves to be inspired and give the Masterclass a try to discover their hidden skills! (But does not expect to learn the Basics)
What you’ll learn:
- Bride Consultation: How to encounter a bride and meet her expectations on her big day
- Trial Makeup appointment: How to proceed and plan the wedding day successfully ahead
- 3 Different Bridal Makeup Looks: Learn the most popular eye makeup techniques of all times
- Learn how to work with colorful eyeshadows and apply a flawless eyeliner on asymmetrical eyes
- Create the perfect base and make the bridal makeup last longer on combinational to dehydrated skin
- Mix foundations for medium to tan complexions
- You need to have some basic knowledge in makeup in order to keep up with the lessons
- A pair of good eye brushes as our focus is the eye makeup and lots of blending is required!
- Lots of passion to practice every step taken
This Masterclass teaches you how to create 3 stunning makeup looks that will match most of the Indian bridal dresses or just any occasional dresses out there.
Whether you are a Junior Makeup Artist and have an Indian Bridal clientele, a self-taught who wants to apply their own makeup for a wedding OR you are the bride-to-be yourself who is an Intermediate in Makeup, this course walks you through every single step of the application.
Learn how to master these trending Makeup Looks step by step: The Golden Sunset Eyes, Half Smokey Eye Cut-Crease, and the Pink-Bordeaux Cut-Crease!
Benefit from my experience as a Professional Makeup Artist and learn how to prepare your bride for a stress-free wedding day and most importantly make her makeup resist the emotional roller coaster she is experiencing on her big day!
The main focus of this course lies on the different eye makeup looks.
Other points that are discussed and demonstrated:
- trial makeup appointment and workflow
- skincare: prep and prime a combinational skin type
- mixing foundation shade for southeast asian complexions
- eyeliner application on asymmetrical eyes
- color correcting dark pigmentation on the face
- highlighting and contouring: create a natural 3d effect
What are you going to be able to do at the end of the course?
- Work with brides professionally
- Perform magic with makeup on your brides and emphasize their natural beauty
- Apply the most popular trending eye-makeup techniques of all times
- Turn yourself into a glamorous wedding guest or a breathtakingly beautiful Bride on a Budget!
Excited to enter the Masterclass? Then let’s meet up in the lessons!
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to apply popular trending eye makeup techniques.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about Indian Bridal Makeup.
|Section 1 - Bride Consultation|
|Welcome To The Indian Bridal Makeup Masterclass||00:00:00|
|Bride Consultation: Trial Makeup Appointment And Other Preparations||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Classic Indian Bridal Look For Red Saree Or Lehenga: Golden Sunset Eyes|
|Introduction And Mixing Foundations||00:00:00|
|Preparing And Priming A Combinational Skintype||00:00:00|
|Applying Golden, Copper, Brown Eyeshadow Shades||00:00:00|
|Applying Eyeliner On Eyes With Slight Hoodedness||00:00:00|
|How To Curl Flat Lashes And Apply False Lashes||00:00:00|
|Applying A Smoked Out Look On The Lower Lashline And Completing The Eye Makeup Look||00:00:00|
|Color Correcting Dark Pigmentations||00:00:00|
|Applying Foundation, Highlight And Contour A Medium To Tan Complexions||00:00:00|
|Applying Bronzer Correctly||00:00:00|
|Applying Cream Blush For More Glow||00:00:00|
|Creating The Perfect 3D Glow Effect With Cream Highlighter||00:00:00|
|Creating Flawless Natural Looking Eyebrows||00:00:00|
|Applying The Perfect Red Ombre Lips||00:00:00|
|Fixing The Makeup + Results And Bridal Photos||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Black Or Bordeaux Smokey Eyeliner And Half Cut-Crease Golden Eye Makeup Technique|
|Skin: Prepare And Prime The Skin With Different Products||00:00:00|
|Create A Black Or Bordeaux Themed Eyeliner||00:00:00|
|Master The Half Cut-Crease Technique||00:00:00|
|Face Makeup Application With Different Products||00:00:00|
|Create Juicy Cherry Red To Burgundy Ombre Lips||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Perfect Reception Glam: Pink And Bordeaux Themed Cut-Crease|
|Priming The Skin With Different Products||00:00:00|
|Master The Cut-Crease Application||00:00:00|
|Apply Eyeliner And Complete Cut-Crease Look||00:00:00|
|Complete The Face Makeup Application||00:00:00|
|Pink To Purple Ombre Lips And Final Results||00:00:00|
this looked overwhelming at first
but I liked the innovative ideas of the culture in make up. nice work.